Chapter 1 <3

"ARGH! I'm yelling anxiously!!" Barbie yells anxiously, as her perfect, iconic ponytail swirls around her head like a helicopter hat."If anyone can hear this, I am in my time machine that is in my wardrobe and just so you know, I think it's malfunctioning!" Barbie tries to alert another household member however, no one would have been able to hear her cries, due to the gigantic size of the wardrobe, if anyone were to be back there, it would take them approximately 3 days to get out. Suddenly there is a crash and a flash of hot pink light. Barbie falls completely on her side as if she was a plank of wood.

"Oh sorry, this might be a little confusing for you. Let me explain, it all started 3 days ago..." an old man looks at her like she's crazy while Barbie dusts herself off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 3 Days ago - - - - - - - - - - - -

Barbie is looking through her clothes, about 6 meters deep into her walk-in closet when she screeches in disgust, "Ew! These clothes are so ugly! They only cost $567,374,789? CHEAP! I detest trash." Barbie spoke to herself, "Ugh, you know what would be great? If only I had some authentic Y2K fashion... it's such a shame that all of it was burned in the great Y2K fashion burning of 2011. You know the one."

Barbie traipses to the kitchen, where she meets the brats (a.k.a her sisters), Skipper, Stacy and Chelsea. "Hey girls," she greets them, upset that she doesn't have anything good to wear.

Chelsea being the little B that she is, replies, "What do you want, you little brat?"

"I was thinking about the Y2K fashion movement. I would love to have some authentic clothes..." Barbie says sadly, "Did any of you girls manage to hide any?" A somber tear rolls down her cheek, the sky darkens and it starts to rain.

"No," they all say in unison. "Don't you have a time machine though?"

"I think I did manage to go back in time and save one from the great time machine burning of 2010! But I think I hid it a little ways into my wardrobe, approximately 3 days,"

"Barbie you absolute BRAT! How selfish of you. Yesterday I dropped some pasta and I could have saved it with your time machine. You're such a selfish braaaat!!" Chelsea screams at Barbie before exiting the whole story.

"That was a little extreme," Barbie laughs nervously, a little taken aback by the sudden outburst that Chelsea had, although it was to be expected from such a terrible girl.

"No, it wasn't" the other two sisters say in perfect unison, before they too leave the whole story.

With the new idea of using her time machine, Barbie makes her way back to her wardrobe. Once she enters, she types in 'Time Machine' into the interactive map on the wall next to the entrance, which prints out a 3-day-long route to her time machine. "This is going to take a while, but I think it's worth it for authentic Y2K fashion..." she says contemplatively before setting off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 3 Days Later - - - - - - - - - - - -

Barbie reaches the time machine 3 minutes earlier than the route predicted, even though she was wearing 6 inch heels - She really is so extra. "I made it! With 3 minutes to spare. Now, to figure out how to work this thing," she says, looking around for a user's manual.

"Here we go! This should tell me exactly how to travel back in time," she exclaims excitedly, as she rifles through the manual looking for the 'Historical Travel' section.

Once the time machine is all dusted off and ready for calibration, Barbie climbs inside and plays with the settings until they all display hot pink lights ("That means it's working right?"). She presses a big 'Travel' button in the middle of the dashboard which causes the machine to rapidly twirl. As the machine begins to spin faster and faster, a number of beeps and other electronic sounds begin to play from the controls. "I think it's malfunctioning!!" Barbie yells anxiously, as the machine creates a time vortex and the time travel begins. Sadly, Barbie would have a lot in store for her before she would reach the year 2000.

End of chpt 1.

Let us- me- know what you think,

Love,

Barbieque