Chapter 4 ._.

The figure speaks from afar, each whisper carried by a soulful wind that slightly ruffles his hair and sends shivers around the plaza like waves rolling in from sea before a sudden, yet expected storm, "Va..... Va...... Voom. It's been a while Barbie. But I'm still here, and ready for you when you need me."

"No x" Barbie hauls the door of the Honda S2000 they were standing next to open with her super-strengthy arms. Kenderly loiters outside. Barbie jumps in, and begins to hijack the car. "Hurry up Kenderly. We have to get out of here NOW!" Barbie screeches at Kenderly, who was just standing next to the car, looking at Kenneth with a fire in his eyes.

"I..... I have to do something first"
"Kenderly you insufferable little granule, get in the Honda S2000 right now!" Barbie screeches, but Kenderly stays outside, in fact, he starts walking towards the demon that was Kenneth. Suddenly, with lightning fast movement, and a strike of lightning, Kenderly slapped Kenneth.

"OwieEeeEe" Kenneth doubles over, but as he is now a demon, and no longer the seggsy town bachelor, he calls upon his evil magic to stand back up and hit Kenderly back.

"How dare you hit me, you git," Kenneth screeches, before punching Kenderly again, square in the left cheek. Kenderly, being a vampire, does not feel the pain, but does not want to be humiliated in front of his crush (Barbie). Kenderly kicks Kenneth in the gemstones, before turning around and tornado kicking his head.

"Where did you learn how to do that, you insolent fool!" Kenneth shouts, standing back up to karate chop Kenderly's leg.

"I took Tae Kwon Do in school, and I am not a fool!" Kenderly in his rage goes for the K.O. and grabs Kenneth's head, spinning him around in a circle before drop kicking him a few metres, Kenderly wasn't the strongest of drop kickers. Kenderly walks back to the car with wind flying in his vampire, slicked back, vampire, vampiric hair, a grin plastered on his face.

"What a moron. Imagine waiting 400 years just to spite you Barbie," Kenderly says, although secretly thinking that he would have done the same.

Barbie is sitting in the car looking bored but admiring her new, stolen Louis Vuitton bag, "Kenderly... maybe you aren't worthless 1600s trash". At these kind words, three fat tears spill out from the dry crevices of Kenderly's vampire eyes. He feels appreciated and after that epic brawl, finds the confidence to voice his innermost, deepest, coolest, most interesting thoughts to Barbie.

"Barbie... I've been wanting to say this ever since you fell out of the time machine I made, I feel like we're just- meant to be together, I mean- I am but a vampire, and you, a mortal, bu-"
"No, I'm not."

"...What?"
"I'm not a mortal you 1600s trash, I sold my soul remember?" Although the insult did sting, Kenderly had found the courage to keep going,

"Right- well, I am but a vampire and you are- uhh- whatevenareyou- a god???"
"Yes. Continue,"

"Well, what you've just said, it means a lot. I feel............. . .. . . . . ... . . . . .... . . appreciated"

"Good to know Ken. derly."

"Call me Ken"

"No. Kenderly."

"Oh, okay." There is a silence that is only awkward for Kenderly, as Barbie is above embarrassment.

Barbie revs the engine of the Honda S2000 to warn Kenderly that she will drive off without him if he doesn't stop standing there. Kenderly clambers into the front seat but Barbie shuns him into the back so her Louis V bag can sit next to her. Kenderly scowls at it from the middle seat in the back.