chap 9- Ict dynasty

In India cricket is not just a game it's a religion and cricketer is treated as gods. When you officially join the Indian Cricket Team you become a part of Royal Family. In order to be a member you need to be playing internationally for 5 yrs and obviously be good at it along with follow some basic code of conduct and controversial and strict royal rules. These rules are old and sexist and wrong in many way still at present time are being used without any modification. Most players want to be a part of ict family due to its prestige but some are away from it because of the rules. It is not compulsory for players to live in royal ict family it's optional. Players like Shubman Gill and many others do not live here. There is a woman ict family as well both are different and separated from one another.

Royal Rules

1. Any one who comes to the family gets a new name with the title.
2. Only the partner and kids of the members is allowed to reside and not parent. Member is allowed to meet his family one in a month only.

3. Kids are also expected to follow same rules and code of conduct.

4. Smoking alcohol is strictly not allowed.

5. Basic code of conduct behaviour must be followed.

6. If the member wants his partner to live in the royal ict family she needs to follow the following rules:-

i) First it must be a she only. Same sex marriage is not allowed.
ii) Partner cannot live till she is legally married to him.
iii)She needs to follow Indian culture and tradition.
iv) She needs to wear a saree or a suit only and must wear a veil or cover her head.
v) Wearing religious accessories is recommended but not compulsory in case of atheism
vi) She must do all the domestic work and prepare food.
vii) She must treat everyone with respect and as their siblings and parents.
viii) she can't have food before the men and must respect them.
ix) she must accompany the family every where they travel and pray for them
x) she must have good relations with everyone and not cause conflicts among them.

These are some of the rules of ict family. Let's see their members.

Mr and Mrs Zaheer and Sangita Khan

They have been a part of the family for more than 10 yrs, Zaheer has retired from international cricket but is the balling coach while sangeeta too has an important role in the family.