Chap 6- Angry Captain

Anushka PoV

I saw the clock it was 11 o clock Virat will be coming soon I just hope they won this match my body is still sore not ready for another beating session. I wanted to see the score but I did it last time and things did t went well.

The door suddenly opens and a very angry Virat just come and grabbed my neck and ask
"Did you watch the match?"

"No I s sweaar Virat I dii nt" I said with a lot of difficulty

He slapped and I fell he shouted "then how did we lost?"

I held his legs and pleaded "Virat I swear I didn't see the match"

"You are just a bad luck ever since you have come to my life it sucks" he said and pushed me

"Prepare my food useless" he said

I nodded and went to the kitchen. I am a professional dietician so I know what meal to prepare for him so I made exactly that, it was done so I went to call him.

"Virat the food is ready" I said

"Hmm" he said

We had a dinner peacefully. I ate after him and washed the plates and after cleaning the kitchen I went up, it was dark.

"I couldn't score runs in the match today so what if I play one more night match with you" Virat said

"Virat I am really sore from last night pls not today" I said

I felt a huge force on me and I fell down.

"How many times how many fucking times will I tell you don't deny me ever. Why do you create so trouble for yourself I ll make sure this night match continue till morning" he said and picked me up and threw me in the bed.

What followed was the most painful experience. He raped me again this is the fourth time in this week . Is it my fault that he lost? Is it my fault that he didn't score run? Virat was so good before after marriage he Changed he completely changed. With his captaincy and international fame his responsibilities increased and so his anger and I became her punch bag. I know he ll say sorry in the morning and I ll forgive him this bullshit is going from the entire year .

It's an abusive relationship where we also love each other, it's not possible for me to live without him or with him. I am confused what to do? Tomorrow is our anniversary.

I saw the time it s 6 already. With a lot of difficulty I woke up. I saw myself in the mirror I can't believe it's me, my entire body was covered with hickey red rashes stained blood slap mark my eyes had dark shadows beneath it my lips were red with blood he is not a human he is an animal.

I quickly bath and prepare the breakfast.

"Why did you left the bed and what is this why are you so covered up I don't like clothes on your body" Virat said

"Virat have your breakfast" I said

"Hmm what if I eat you" he said

"It's morning " I said

"So what come on in my bed in 5 mins" he said

"Veer pls not now" I said

He dangerously came towards me while I move back until my back touched the wall. I looked down while his cold rough hand touched my pale cheeks he held it roughly and force me to look up . I saw his eyes it was full of rage and anger. I should t have denied him.

"You know I don't like to hear no don't you" he asked in a calm dangerous voice.

I nodded

"THEN FUCKING WHY YOU ALWAYS RESIST ME TODAY LET ME FUCK THIS RESISTANCE OUT OF YOU" he shouted at a high pitch.