²

the two sat in the booth, opposite sides of each other, "so, tell me about yourself,"

she looked up from the menu, meeting his gaze, raising an eyebrow, "what are you doing?"

he shrugged, "you said I couldn't take you on a date because you barely knew me so I'm trying to get to know you and you to know me, but, I tend to talk about myself too much so I figured i'd let you tell me about yourself first."

"I've heard about you - and your reputation, why dinner? you normally just take girls to your place, fuck them and leave in the morning," Ariela chuckled, "why is it different this time?"

"maybe because you're different."

she laughed, "that is the dumbest and cheesiest thing I have ever heard."

he joined in, they shared a laugh before being interrupted by the waiter, as soon as they ordered their waters and he left, they continued to laugh harder, when they had collected themselves Jesse spoke, "so you're a senior?"

she nodded, "indeed."

"what are your plans after you graduate?"

she shrugged, "continue life as it is here just minus the shitty school."

"you're just gonna live with your family the rest of your life? not get a job or anything?"

she chuckled sadly, "what family?"

he opened his mouth but nothing came out, his features saddened, his eyes looked into hers sympathetically, she smiled softly, "I'm fine with living in my apartment alone while continuing to work at my tattoo parlor, it just won't be part-time anymore, it'll be full time."

"where are your parents?"

she shook her head, "my dad passed eight months ago from an overdose."

"and your mom?"

she shook her head again, "don't know, never met her, i just know she wasn't there, my dad wasn't ever sober enough to tell me."

he sighed, "I'm sorry." he grabbed her hand from under the table lightly, squeezing it softly, his hand molding hers perfectly, she smiled at him, "just so that this isn't a sad-fest, tell me about yourself."

Jesse stood up, leaving a hand out for Ariela to hold onto for help up, she took it, standing up, they walked to the exit, looking outside the clear doors to see the pouring rain, he sighed, "you ready?"

her smirk turned into a grin, nodding, the two tightened their grip on each others hand as they ran outside, giggling as the rain soaked their outfits, before getting in the car, "I've always wanted to dance in the rain with someone."

she looked up at him, "then lets do it."

his eyes widened, chuckling, grabbing her hand in his once more for the night, pulling her with him in the puddle of rain, gently resting his hands on her waist, her wrapping hers around his neck, they took small steps, admiring eachothers features, not knowing each smile, each step, each giggle, was them fall slowly in love, he twirled her, causing her to laugh softly, making his eyes sparkle,

she is so beautiful.

he thought to himself, leaving Ariela shocked when he asked, "can i kiss you?"

she caught her breath, looking into his unreadable eyes, "i barely know you," smirking, "which is exactly why i want to."

he chuckled, pulling her closely, holding her close, kissing her lips, softly.

november, 5

"hi my name is Ariela Bliss and i'll be singing Baby One More Time by Britney Spears."

Mr Schuester smiled briefly and nodded, Ariela flipped her black hair before pulling the stool behind her, sitting in it and strumming her guitar,

Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here?
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me, baby, 'cause I need to know now, oh, because
My loneliness is killing me (And I)
I must confess I still believe (Still believe)
When I'm not with you, I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time
you got me blinded
Oh pretty baby, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
It's not the way I planned it
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me, baby, 'cause I need to know now, oh, because
My loneliness is killing me (And I)
I must confess I still believe (Still believe)
When I'm not with you, I lose my mind
Oh baby, baby
I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
My loneliness is killing me (And I)
I must confess I still believe (Still believe)
When I'm not with you, I lose my mind
I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe?
That you will be here

"thank you, Ariela."

Ariela walked off the stage and went to her locker, "hello, uhm, Ariela?" a high pitched voice asked, Ariela closed her locker to see a short brunette, ariela's eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "that's my name, yes."

the brunette smiled, "hi, I heard your audition, you're very good. but I just have a question, you're just so... different. why'd you join?"

Ariela huffed, plastering on a sarcastic smile, "because, my friends and I have to do it for community service or some shit." she explained,

the girl nodded, "well, good luck. I'm Rachel Berry by the way."

Ariela rolled her eyes, walking off, leaving a shocked Rachel.

september, 10

Ariela, Darcy, and Madeline walked into the choir room to see five students, Rachel, Beyonce wannabe, kid with fashion, wheelchair kid, and the goth.

great.

Schuester turned around at the movement, "you're late," he scolded them causing Ariela to roll her eyes, "everyone, this is Darcy, Madeline, and Ariela."

Ariela took a seat in the top left corner, receiving looks from the others, they all were thinking the same thing,

why were they joining the glee club if they all have dark clothing and dyed hair with tattoos and the scent of cigarettes

Ariela flipped the five students off, causing them to turn around as mr schuester pinched the bridge of his nose, "this is Tina, Artie, Rachel, Mercedes and Kurt."