🌹S.C.P -049 x Reader (Smut)🌹

Photoshop by me

Original art is by "Pedro Guerra" On ArtStation. I suggest you check out his art work. He's super good at what he does.

🌹🌹~~~~~~🌹🌹

Dark.

So damn dark in that god forsaken cell you now called home. Solitary confinement. Worst punishment available for D-Class apart from the infamous femur breaker ritual. You've never witnessed the thing first hand, but you could tell by the frantic and panicked whispers of your fellow personnel that just so happened to be chosen , that it was a horrific experience. But nothing- no matter how agonizing or alien a punishment sounded would ever beat "solitary confinement". You have seen the hardest D-Class personnel crack under the pressure of being completely locked away from the world until they were needed- needed for " Experiments ". Experiments that were better known as sacrifices.

The facility STILL thinks that they can get different results or answers by just shoving random D-Class into the faces of the various abominations here. It wasn't studying, it was slaughter. And they knew that.

You remembered the sympathetic yet horrified expressions of your former colleagues when the bomb was dropped. It might as well have been a death sentence. And all for just not following orders? To give context, you used to be one of the various scientists at the facility. You were close with your colleagues, and widely respected by higher and lower staff. All of the said " Respect " vanished with a single mistake. A damn mistake lead to the downfall of you life. Literally.

Every single day you had to fear for your life as it could be snuffed out with one single cruel experiment. It was like Russian roulette- one day or another the bullet will finally fire through your skull, splattering your brains onto the walls. But instead of your brains being blown out of your skull (a rather merciful end to your life), it would be you guts strewn about or devoured by those monsters while you were still conscious. These thoughts kept you up at night, and reasonably so.

All for just refusing to go on an escapade involving the discovery of a new SCP. An SCP that managed to escape the grasps of the foundation upon discovering it. Damn thing didn't even have a number yet and they were treating it like a world-endiing crisis. Well...who knows really. You were going to die anyways so why would it matter?

A series of loud knocks on your cell door roused you from your thoughts and you sat up in your bed, ready to be blinded by the white fluorescent lights of the facility's hallways.
" Rise and shine, D - 5427 . Big day today! " A fake enthusiastic voice bellowed.
You groaned and rubbed your eyes, ready for another day of a near death experience. You recognized the voice and signed in relief realizing the MTF you were paired with.

"Joy" Was what he went by. You didn't know his first name, nobody did. Everything including your colleagues first names were confidential. Even then you weren't called by your last name anymore, all you had was an identification number.

" Ugh five more minutes! " You groaned playfully.

"You'll have plenty of time to sleep. " He reassured you. "When you're dead. " He added cheekily.

You couldn't help but chuckle at the oddly accurate jab. Not two seconds later, the door opened and light flooded into the melancholy cell. You hissed as your vision was assaulted by the bright white lights of the facility. You wobbled to your feet, aided by the helpful MTF soldier.
"You look like a damn vampire" Joy said as he guided you out if your room. "Act like one too. "