I Miss You Too - Harry

Hi hi! Welcome to the first one-shot. So... context. Harry's on tour, and he hasn't seen his wife, Madelyn, in a while. So yeah. I hope you like it!

          Madelyn let out a deep sigh as she unlocked her phone and checked her messages. Nothing. No calls, no texts. She couldn't help feeling disappointed, for Harry had promised to call that night. They hadn't talked in ages what with Harry being on tour while she was home unable to fly.

          Stepping away from the nightstand, Madelyn moved to leave the room. Suddenly, her phone let out a loud ring, and she could just see "Harry♥️" flash across the screen. In a hurry, Madelyn scrambled across the bed to reach her phone.

          "Hello?" Harry's rough, smiling voice came through the speaker as , "Madelyn honey, you there?"

          "Yes! Yes, I'm here," Madelyn replied hastily, "Hi. I missed you."

          Madelyn flopped onto the bed, and stared at the ceiling. A smile playing on her lips. While Harry sounded happy, there was a hint of longing that Madelyn knew was meant for her.

          "Oh honey, I missed you too. I really wish I were there with you right now," Harry said, "I've half a mind to just fly home to you right now."

          "Aw. You're so sweet, but you have job to do, baby. Besides, I sincerely doubt Jeff and the fans who paid good money to see my wonderful husband perform would be very happy if he missed any shows," Madelyn said with a smile. She was having way too much fun picturing Jeff's face in that situation.

          "I think they could make an exception, love, if I'm visiting my pregnant wife," replied a serious Harry.

          "Harry, I'm four months pregnant, so I'm not going into labour anytime soon. Also, we know I'm not at high risk or anything, and baby Styles is very safe just chilling inside me. Trust me, you can wait two more weeks," Madelyn said laughingly, "Just two more weeks, honey. And then, you can worry about me and the baby all you want."

          "Fine. I still can't believe you and Jeff are making me wait two whole weeks before I can hold you again. I took your white pajama top with me, but it's just not the same," Harry wistfully replied, "Also, can we please FaceTime. I want to see your baby bump."

          "So that's where my shirt went!" Madelyn laughed "And of course. By the way, baby Styles is officially the size of a pear now."

          Harry laughed, and Madelyn smiled and accepted his FaceTime request. Harry's smiling face popped up in his hotel room wearing black boxers and lying on his stomach in bed.

 Harry's smiling face popped up in his hotel room wearing black boxers and lying on his stomach in bed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(You're welcome. I understand he's like really young in this pic but you can use your imagination to age him up a bit...)

          "You're always so beautiful, love," Harry said sincerely. Little compliments from him were not uncommon, and Madelyn had figured out early on in their relationship that it was one of his ways to show his love and affection.

          "Thanks, honey," Madelyn replied yawning a little, "Here's my baby bump so far. Not that different from last week, I think."

          "On the contrary, love, you've grown," Harry said in awe. He had always been fascinated by the miracle of life, and when she had told him you were pregnant, it had only taken a second before he had her wrapped in his arms whispering how much he loved her without showing any sign of ever letting go.

          Madelyn smiled and sighed contentedly before yawning once more saying, "Honey? I'm tired. I'm sorry we aren't talking longer. Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?"

          "I'll always stay with you, sweetheart," Harry replied, resting his head on his elbow.

          "I love you," Madelyn said.

          "I love you too," came the reply.

          And as Madelyn drifted to sleep, she could've sworn she heard Harry say softly, "Screw Jeff, I'll be there when you wake up."

So yeah. That was the first in a long line of many one-shots to come. I hope you liked it, and I'll, uh, see y'all next time. BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

XOXO,

Dolphin