Chapter 02

Ara pov :-

I was cooking until I heard screaming. It was from Jungkook.

He was probably screaming on his hyungs to play properly.

I chuckled and continued to cook while remembering the day he proposed to me.

-

Ting ting~

Dinner's ready! I made Kook his favourite sandwich with double cheese.

Oh how we both love cheese!.....

I ate mine while I was cooking, so I decided to take his sandwich go his gaming room.

I also made banana milk cz he's a freakin baby for this!

I was opened his door and went in. His back was facing me. He prbably don't know I was here.

How bout sirprising him?

I was about to go to him when he started talking to his hyungs about me.

They probably asked....

"Ara? What about ara?"

"Oh! She's good!"

"Ugh! I don't know why but she's getting clingy. She always wait for me till I get to bed and would hug me or squish me while sleeping. She would wait for me in the living room and cling on me whenever I come back from wherever I go. She would ask for kisses and always would stay aside me. Reminding me to eat, drink water and do my routines. Now who would tell her that I'm not freakin baby? And not to forget that she would always cook for me or us too. Like I can cook myself okay?!"

"When in the morning she would always cook for both breakfast and lunch and then go for her work. She also would make me sleep before 11 at night and wake me up before going to work. Like why are you waking me up so early on 10:30 in the freakin morning? God knows why!"

Then he was silent for some moments and again started speaking.

"She is not in home now. Probably in her office. Now once she will arrive, she will start clinging and pecking me"

My heart clenched. Tears brimming to get down any moment.

I wiped them and went out quickly.

I went into the kitchen and kept teh food at countertop and went to sleep with tears continuously falling.

I didn't know I was suffocating him. I'm feeling bad for him. I shouldn't force him to open himself to me. He one day will do it on his own.

I shouldn't cling on him or kiss him or peck him without his permission.

Or did he fell out of love? Nah... Bad thoughts aside! I should give him time to make himself comfortable with me.

I stopped crying and went to bed. I layed down and my back-pain shot through suddenly making me whimper. Tears again fell from my eyes. I need to see a doctor tomorrow or I'll die out of this fucking painful pain! (Idk what I'm writing😂)

Tomorrow's mission, see a doctor, avoid Jungkook to give him space!

Yeah! I'll do it.

Author pov :-

Jungkook finished his gaming and cut off the link.

He looked at the time and it was past 1 AM. His eyes widened and he stood up from his chair, setting his pc and headsets aside.

He went out of his room with only one thought 'ARA' in his mind.

He went to living room to see she wasn't there.

"Is she not home yet?" He asked himself and proceeded to go into the kitchen and a plate and a glass setting on the countertop.

His eyes again widened and he went to his bedroom only to see his girlfriend sleeping peacefully with thick and soft blankets covering her making her looking like a cute baby.

'She didn't called me to eat or sleep today?' he thought

He went near his girlfriend and sat beside her looking at her facial features.

"She always calls me, what happened?" Me murmured to himself

And then he got up not forgetting to kiss her forehead and headed towards kitchen to reheat the food and ate it.