Chapter 05

Jungkook pov :-

Not wasting any more time, I rushed inside.

No one in the living room.

No one in kitchen...

I rushed to bedroom and no one was there too...

I probably forgot to lock the door.*sigh*

Just as I was going to plop myself on the bed I again stood still.

I didn't check the work room.

What if she's really there?

I was now running towards the work room and opened the door slowly.

There she was...

My warmth.
My comforter.
My care-taker.
My everything!

The love of my life.

She was sitting on the couch and doing something on her laptop. She didn't notice me.

She wasn't looking all cheerful as she looks always.

Missy is busy as always...

Suddenly I was feeling angry instead of guilty.

Why didn't she tell me about her sickness or backpain?

Isn't she comfortable with me?

I went to the other side of the couch.

Ara pov :-

The other side of the couch dunked. I looked to see Jungkook looking at my laptop.

"Hey!" I greeted with a small smile and went back to my work.

He started the television and started watching some animations.

Author pov :-

30 minutes passed and Jungkook was now trying hard to get ara's attention.

Jungkook got impatient and took the laptop and papers from ara's lap and kept them them the the table in front of them.

Ara was shocked and counfused of his sudden movement.

"Wha-" before ara could complete her sentence, Jungkook took her and sat her down on her lap so that she was straddling him.

He snuggled her and kept his head on the crook of her neck.

Ara felt pain in her back but she couldn't care less. She was surprise by her boyfriend's behaviour.

"J-j-jungkook? What ha-ppened?" She asked. He hands circling around his neck and his hands on her waist.

He was inhaling his girlfriend's addicting scent. He missed this. Her presence. Her touch. The feeling. He missed it!

"Why didn't you tell me? Why are you avoiding me out of nowhere?" He started

"I-i what are you talking about? And why would I avoid you?" She stated

He sat up, facing her.

Her hand were now in front of her, fiddling with her own fingers and his hand circled around her waist securely.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick? That you had backpain?" He stated. Angry.

"I-it wasn't that seve-" before she could complete her sentence he interrupted her again.

"Don't lie!" He stated

"I didn't wanted to worry you" she said the truth quickly, scared.

He maybe cold and all but it's the scariest when he's mad. The madness she feared.

The worst was he exactly knew when she was lying. He knew her too good.

"Why were you avoiding me?" He stated and before she could talk he again said "no lies I say"

Ara looked down to her hands.

"I-i heard you talking to your hyungs the other day when you were playing. I thought was suffocating you and forcing you, so I wanted to give you time" she said. Tears on the brim of her eyes making Jungkook soften.

He hurt her... Mentally...

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to stay away like this but I thought you will need your own time. And I was about to say to you bout my sickness but I heard you talking, so I thought I shouldn't worry you anymore. I was already doing it much. I was avoiding you bcz I wanted you to be free with me, to share your bests or worsts. I wanted you to feel comfortable with me. I know you are not free with srangers, but believe me I'm trying. I thought that maybe giving you space will be the best bcz- bcz I didn't wanted you to leave me frustrated of my clinginess" she choked on her tears and let them fall. Jungkook's heart clenched seeing her like this.

He quickly hugged her tight. Resting her head in his chest and his head on hers.

"I'm sorry baby" he stated

Ara was surprised, he never used any pet names.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like this. That day, I was just frustrated out of nowhere. I didn't mean those all words. I love you! I love your touches. I love your cuddles, kissess, food, how you take care of me and everything about you. Without you, it was like living hell for me. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean them! And I promise to take care of you as well! I felt angry when I found out that you were sick. Angry on you for mot telking me and mostly... Angry on myself. As a boyfriend I didn't take care of you. I didn't do anything as an Ideal boyfriend. All I did was getting you tired and troubling you. I'm sorry! I shoudl say that you deserve better than me! But I'm too selfish to let go of an angel like you! I love you princess!" he said and kissed your temple.

You were crying a mess and he was soothing you.

After sometime, you both made up and decided to cook dinner and went to bed, cuddling each other.

-

From that day, he was totally a different person. Comfortable, funny, cute and a whole husband material type with you!

The one you wished for. You both were living your best life.

He became more and more famous. Your company became most successful in Korea.

You guys disclosed your relationship on their 7th idol anniversary. You received hate, but the love and support was way more that that.

You visited his parents who you just then found were your dad's old business partner, you decided to again start your partnership with them, they treated you as their own daughter.

Your life was full of happiness. You got the love you wanted.

Guess not every story has a sad ending. You can make it right within the time except for running away from your problems.

THE END💜

Yoooo! Did you guys liked this story?
If yes, please follow me!💜
Love ya!❤️
I'm working on more books like this🙃 so if you want to read them,
FOLLOW ME!❤️