Chapter 03

Ara pov :-

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I quickly turned it off and looked at Jungkook.

He was facing me with lips slightly parted and hairs messy.

I stared at him for a while.

"Sorry for suffocating you bun. I promise to give you space as much you want and if you fell out of love...that's okay too. As long as you are happy" I murmured and pecked his forehead and went out of the bed to go to my office.

-

I went out of my car and headed toward my office.

Damnn... I feel soreness in my back and the pain has only increased causing to start headache.

I had breakfast at a café today. I didn't make any breakfast at home. It was already past 11am now. Was Jungkook up? I didn't woke him too.

I went to my office and sat on the chair. My tears fell. I couldn't take this anymore.

I wiped my tears and just then Yiren unnie came.

She is my secretary. Well, bestriend too and the only one who knows about my relationship with Jungkook.

"Ara-yah! What happened? You seem to be crying?" She asked concern evident in her face.

"Nothing unnie. It's just the back pain" I replied

"You're facing it from some days now. You should go to the doctor" she said with worry

"I-" she cut me off

"Just go home! I'll do your part for today. I don't have anything to do anyway" she said

"I-" she cut me off again

"Go" she said making me stand up and pushing me out and locked the door of my office from inside.

Aishh...

I guess I'll see the appointed doctor today. Thankfully I took an appointment early today in the morning.

-

I was in the hallways witing for my name to be called.

"Ara?" Someone called and I looked up to see Jin and Suga oppa.

My eyes widened a bit. I didn't tell Jungkook about my pain or visiting the doctor. What if they tell him?

"O-oppa?" I said standing up

"What are you doing here ara-yah?" Jin oppa asked. Concern evident in her face.

"I-i" I was cut off by the nurse

"123 and 124 come inside please" she said

Author pov :-

Ara went in, followed by Jin and suga as their nos were 124.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the doctor bowed

"Hello mam" the three bowed back

Jin and Suga were there for suga's shoulder injury but they were now worried why ara was there too.

"Sit please" nurse said and they sat down

"What's your problem ara?" She asked ara

"Uhmm- it's backpain" ara replied

The doctor knew ara. She comes here whenever she have some problems. She is like her second mother bcz the doctor was her mom's bestfriend.

"Oh- I see. Can I do some checkups please?" The doctor asked

"Yeah" ara said and they both went to another room joined to the room they were sitting in.

-

Soon ara and the doctor came back and the doctor started talking again.

"So you're telling me that you've had severe backpain and headache for some days now? And you didn't have time to come here bcz of workloads, right?" The doctor said

"Yeah" ara replied shortly

Jin and Suga were just sitting and listening to them

"It's bcz of too much depressive workloads and not sleeping properly. No matter how much you're eating or are active, if you don't take your sleep properly then it's bad for your health. You should take your care! You're not responsive about your health at all! You always are demcaring about your own health!" She scolded her

"I'm sorry" ara replied with a pout

"Aishh! Sorry won't do anything! You have to stop overworking yourself and start taking your own care and take sleep!" She again said and prescribed some medicines to lessen the pain

"Take this and again I'm saying DONT.OVERWORK.YOURSELF.AND. TAKE.SLEEP!" She warningly said and pecked ara's forehead.

Jin and Suga were still there. Listening about ara. They felt sad. All the things Jungkook said last night about ara was on their mind. How she takes care of him. And now, look at her. Forgetting to take her own care.

They were feeling rage for their maknae inside them. How could he not see te brighter side that ara was taking his whole damn care but he just sits and plays game without caring about her. And over that he was talking bullshit about her too.

-

Ara went out being happy but nervous at the same time.

Happy bcz it's nothing like a disease and nervous what if Jungkook find out.

But he probably won't... It's not like his hyungs will necessarily tell him right?... Right!

He won't know...

Ara pov :-

I went out of the hospital and decided to just go home as it's my day off today.

But I didn't wanna go to Jungkook. I'm -i-i just don't wanna see him now. I will probably cling on him more. And besides he will be free if I'm not around him and will do his own things.

So I just decided to go to my own villa.