Chapter 04

Jungkook pov :-

Aishhh! Stop! She must be working...

Today, the whole day went bad.

I woke up too late. It was already lunch time to say! Ara didn't woke me up...

She didn't made breakfast too. No lunch. No calls. No kisses. No pecks. What's going on with her? She's been like this from yesterday.

Something definitely has happened to her. otherwise, she's always bubbly and cheerful. I think she just needs time....

It was now past 2 am at night but ara didn't came home. She atleast comes before 11.

I was getting worried.

She wasn't even receiving my calls. Aishh this girl.

Have she eaten yet?

Where is she?

Author pov :-

Jungkook was getting imaptient and on the other side, ara was facing problems to sleep bcz she needs cuddles.

They both were missing each other but one wasn't going to confess and other wanted to give space to her partner.

-

4 days passed.

Jungkook was a mess in these 4 days. He knew you were at your own villa, but he decided not to go and disturb you. There must be a reason why you chose to distance yourself and he respected that.

He couldn't sleep properly. He realised how much he was missing his lover. How much he was dreading to get her attention. How much he wanted her to cling on him and get her in his arms. How much she takes care of him.

His hyungs never called him after that night. He was also confused why they never called bcz usually his hyungs call him everyday nd every second hour, asking about him and ara.

He realised that he wanted no needed ara. How much he was demcaring about his health and all but ara was there to remind him, to make him do his routines. How he is feeling cold to sleep at nights without her cuddles and snuggles.

Now that she was not here, he felt empty and most importantly GUILTY as he thought that she was clingy but in teh end, he is the one messed up without her attention.

-

Ara woke up and realised it was Sunday. So no work today.

Her backpain was still there. She needed sleep to heal it which was impossible without cuddles for her.

She always has been in lack of sleep whenever she didn't get cuddles, so she often called Yiren or her cousins to her home.

She decided to go back to their shared apartment. She was still going to avoid him.

These few days, she didn't went to office as Yiren asked her to take a leave to heal fast and she will handle everything for her.

Yiren has always been too supportive to her which she is thankful for.

She went out of bed. Whimpering bcz of the pain and started doing her routines so that she can go earlier than lunch.

-

Jungkook was sitting speechless. Tears flowing out from his eyes.

His 6 hyungs were sitting in couches beside and in front of him.

Jin and Suga told him everything about the doctor matter which made him more guilty.

How was he so blind to see that she was suffering but still not letting him suffer?

How was he so selfish to see that?!

He was crying a mess, so his hyungs decided to take him out to clear his mind, telling him that if he would apologise then everything will be fine again.

-

Jungkook came back home. Eyes not that puffy but the redness still there.

He was going to unlock the door but it was already unlocked.

His eyes widened.

'she's home!'