ONE

willow was usually a pretty confident girl but as she walked with cal into the apartment complex she felt shaken

willow was usually a pretty confident girl but as she walked with cal into the apartment complex she felt shaken. calum had invited her to a party at his friends apartment as a way for her to make friends with them as she had just moved closer to him and would be seeing more if them. shed had multiple interactions with his youtube group throughout the years but shed never actually sat down and had a real conversation with most of them.

cal and willow had been friends since they were kids, their fathers worked together whilst they were growing up and they found themselves becoming closer everytime they saw each other at family parties and shared holidays.

"are you okay?" he asked, looking down at her. cal was noticeably taller than her, him being 6 foot and her being 5'2".

"yeah." she nodded but he knew she was lying from the tight lipped smile.

"cmon youll be fine." he wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. "and even if youre not at least youll be drunk."

as the two entered the apartment willow was instantly greeted by a chorus of loud laughs which quickly changed to yells as the group saw the three of them walk in.

willow was quickly acquainted with mostly everybody besides a dirty blonde who continued to stand in the kitchen, hand holding a bottle of beer as his eyes looked everywhere but her. she quickly tried to convince herself that she was being dramatic and he probably just hadn't noticed she was there until lux called him over.

"bog mate what are you being a freak for?" he said, quickly grabbing the boys attention. "come and say hi you prick."

he made his way from the kitchen to the living room and smiled at willow as she did the same. "alright."

"hi." she said back awkwardly causing her brother to laugh.

"shes a bit shy." cal laughed before leaning over the table and grabbing the bottle of tequila. "come on wills lets get some shots down you."

willow dragged her feet into the kitchen, looking around for cal. shed somehow seemed to lose him despite the fact they were sat together less than two minutes ago.

"you alright?" harry asked her. he was leaning against the counter with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"uh yeah." she smiled awkwardly. "just looking for cal."

"he went in a room with the brown haired girl." he tells her and she rolls her eyes. "dont be jealous."

"fuck off harry im not jealous." she glares at the boy who just shrugs.

"i didnt know you were coming tonight." he places his drink down, standing up properly. "i didnt even know you were in london."

"i just moved close to cal so he invited me." she shrugs looking anywhere but him.

"nice." he smiles at her though it doesnt take a genius to see it was fake. "ill see you around i guess." he pushes past her, patting her shoulder.

"you know harry you dont have to be such a prick." he turns back to face her. "it was just a kiss and nobody knows about it so you dont have to make a big deal about it, im not."

"alright darling, good to know." he smirks at her, looking her up and down. "you look good by the way."

he turns around and walks away as she watches, confused.