ELEVEN

willow was awoken to the sound of harry throwing up in her bathroom. she rolled out of her bed and made her way to the kitchen, pouring him a glass of water and getting him some paracetamol.

"are you okay?" she asks as she hands the glass and small tablets over to him.

"smashing." he groggily replies, sarcasm lacing his tone.

"id rub your back or something but i cant stomach sick im really sorry." she says, walking backwards so shes no longer in the bathroom but waiting outside in case he needs her.

"thanks darling-" he attempts to reply though he quickly begins to throw up again as she squeezes her eyes shut and covers her ears.

willow pushed a piece of hair behind her ear as her eyes scanned the text of the book in front of her. she was at the library, somewhere shed always felt the most comfortable reading a random book that one of her friends had recommended when she saw her phone light up continuously with a notifications of texts.

from : harry
hi
what u up to
willow

to : harry
im at the library
why?
what are u up to

from : harry
fuck all
im so bored

to : harry
im cold

from : harry
do you want me to come get you?

to : harry
are u not busy?

from : harry
i miss you

to : harry
i miss you too

from : harry
okay im coming
wait where the fuck is the library

willow smiled at harry as she sat down in the passenger seat of his car.

"youre so obsessed with me harold." she joked and he sighed.

"i think i have to plead guilty." he replies, driving off and she rolls her eyes at him with a smirk. "i smelled like u when i went home yesterday, cal thought id been with a girl."

"thats because you were." she says matter of factly as she moves some hair out of her face. "what did you say to him?"

"nothing really i just laughed when he mentioned it then went to my room." he shrugs, eyes fixed on the road.

"where are we going?" she asks and he shrugs again.

"i dont even know. where do you want to go?"

"mine?" she asks and he nods, making a turn to change to go in the direction of her apartment.

willow unlocks the door and watches as harry walks in before following him.

"do you wanna watch a film?" he asks as he drops himself onto her sofa and she nods.

"yeah put on whatever im just gonna change." she tells him before disappearing into her bedroom and throwing on some shorts and a hoodie.

she makes her way back to the living room and plops herself down next to harry as hes scrolling through tiktok, clearly bored of the movie already and it had barely started.

she leaned over his shoulder, watching with him and he laughed at the video angling the phone so he could see better.

"wait go back!" she yells, reaching forward to scroll and he furrows his eyebrows as her thigh touches his own.

"its boiling whyre you so fucking cold?" he asks and she shrugs.

"i told you i was cold!" she laughs at his concerned expression before he pulls her in so hes leaning back and her back is to his chest.

"drama queen." she mumbles before taking the phone and scrolling through,

hii im sorry i completely forgot about this story! this is a filler chapter and ill be updating way more now :))