SIX

willow, emily and cal sat at table together, theyd arrived early to where they were meeting everybody for drinks taking advantage of the warm weather

cal had his arm wrapped snugly around emily's waist whilst willow sat alone opposite the two as she sipped her gin and tonic. cal had spent a lot of time with emily and willow, and everybody else, could tell that he liked her. a lot.

"alright girls!" ethan grins, making his way toward their table in the beer garden with the boys following behind them.

"oi fuck off!" cal called back, fake hurt spreading his face as he stood to greet his friends.

willow couldnt help the smile on her face as they all greeted her excitedly. she was becoming more and more comfortable with everybody and she really loved hanging out with them all. she felt like she was fitting into the group well.

"you alright?" simon asked, slipping into the seat next to her and she nodded.

"yeah im good, the weather is definitely a nice change." she said peaking through her hand up at the beaming sun and he nodded laughing.

"i know i know i feel like the weather always makes me feel better." he tells her and she agrees. "right what are you drinking?" he asks getting up and she shrugs her shoulders.

"surprise me!" she tells him, a worried hint in her voice and he smirks.

"will do." he walks away toward the bar as she watches. she never usually found herself chatting to simon outside of a group situation so it was nice for her to.

"he has a girlfriend." harry tells her, leaning in and she furrows her eyebrows at him.

"what?" she asked confused and he nodded toward the bar where simon stood.

"simon." he states blankly. "stop flirting with him its embarrassing."

"harry can you just fuck off and leave me alone for one night?" she asks and he laughs.

she couldnt even be bothered to defend herself against his claims. she was obviously not flirting with simon, she barely even knew him and shed obviously met talia multiple times and really liked her. shed never do that but she couldnt find it in herself to justify herself to harry. yes

"leave you alone so you can flirt with simon?" he spits and she shakes her head at him.

"im not flirting with anyone and from this point on im ignoring you so dont even bother talking to me." she tells him before before adjusting her place in her seat so that her back was to him.

"yeah alright." he scoffs before simon comes back handing willow a glass with a dark brown liquid.

"what is it?" she asks, picking up the glass and inspecting it as he watches, laughing at hher confused face.