THREE

willow pushed her way through the heavy doors leading to the club she was meeting cal and the rest of the group at

willow pushed her way through the heavy doors leading to the club she was meeting cal and the rest of the group at. cal had suggested that she get an uber with them but she insisted that shed be fine in arriving alone due to the fact that shed completely lost track of time and had forgotten to get ready. so she had to quickly pull on a dress and put some makeup on before rushing out the door. though cal nor anybody else needed to know that. she was only eight minutes late anyway.

"you look fit." ethan said, noticing the girl approaching them at the booth and she smiled warmly in response.

"so do you." she told him as he pulled her in for a hug. "i love the glasses on you." she complimented him.

"thanks love." he responded, a slight redness to his face as he did so.

"willow!" cal yelled way too loud as he caused poor lux to jump out of his seat at the sound. "you took your fucking time."

"get a grip cal im a few minutes late." she rolls her eyes as he hands her a shot of brown liquid. "whats this?"

"your punishment." he smirks back and she laughs at him before throwing it back. "good lass!" cal cheers as he watches her place the glass down. "cmon lets go get a drink."

she walks with him to the bar, listening as he tells her about how much of  a 'fucking sick night' theyre gonna have when she spots harry at the bar with a blonde. she was just a little shorter than him and absolutely gorgeous. what on earth was she doing with harry. of course willow knew how attractive he was but that just didnt follow to his personality.

"alright." harry nods to cal and he quickly rushes to find a space at the crowded bar so that he could order, whilst talking to harry.

"i love your dress!" the blonde next to harry beams at willow excitedly.

"oh thank you!" willow thanks, moving closer to her so shes out the way. "im willow, im cals friend." she introduces herself and the blonde nods.

"im emily, harry friend." she motions to the blonde next to her who was already staring daggers into willow.

"awe im so sorry." willow says with a smirk, leaving emily confused.

"sorry?" she asks but harry pushes his way in.

"ignore her." he says as he wraps an arm around the girl. "she thinks shes funny."

"oh i see." the blonde smirks, looking between the two. "you two have history!"

"no we dont." they both disagree and cal rolls his eyes.

"honestly you dont even wanna get into it!" he warns. "i swear they fight like cat and dog."

"willow is a fucking dog." harry states and willow glares over at him.

"youre a pri-"

"stop it!" cal yells, handing willow a glass. the blonde laughs, watching cal trying to deal with the two. "come on everybody back to the table." and they all set off, following behind cal like lost puppies.