❇One❇

Author pov.

Taeyong,

A person that alot of people adore for his sweet Yet shy personality, pure soul, and most importantly ethereal face.

Male omegas are not that common and they're kinda rare, the moment you hear people talking about a one you know they're beautiful. It's just male omegas possesses such an eye appealing beauty. And ofcourse taeyong was a no exception to this.

Since day one, he grew from a Beautiful baby to a beautiful man. Yes beautiful since his petite Waist, slim Figure, soft blond Long hair, and soft face features made alot Of people weak for him the moment he enters the room.

The 19 years old omega was blessed with such a sweet parents. Keyword: was. Everything was going smooth in the young Boy's life until his parents were killed by the king for some unknown reason. He was only 14 when he had to deal with such a tragic incident.

He was later on welcomed into his loving aunt's arms to be taken care of since taeyong is such a fragile and vulnerable person in normal, adding to the fact that he lost his parents, he indeed needed somebody to be their for him and tell him that things will get better and life has to continue, he needed somebody to tell him that he's not alone in this cruel world.

At the age of 16 the desire to take down that people who killed his parents and take off that disgusting mask they're wear and show everyone who's their king really is slowly died. He learnt and realized that fighting the king himself is for no use plus he knew his parents are in better place somewhere above the clouds. And that's what made him let go all the hatred he had against the king and just live his life with his beautiful and sweet aunt.

At the age of 18,in his senior year in high school. Taeyong has won the school's heart and deserved the Nickname rose. Not only that but he got himself a small yet nice group of friends. Ten, taeyong, haechan, doyoung, and yuta. All of them were omegas beside doyoung A beta, and yuta an alpha. They just didn't feel comfortable around other alphas and betas Since they always eyed the petite omegas Like they're A meal they want to devour but they aren't weak and can take care of themselves despite their vulnerable nature as omegas also doyoung and yuta were always there to protect the omegas from any danger incase it was more serious.

Few weeks before his 18th birthday doyoung and yuta graduated from high school and the three omegas Cried their eyes out knowing they won't have the two sweet savages around them anymore, but they also knew that none of them is capable of doing anything to change that. The only thing they can do is wait until they graduate and enroll in the same college as the beta and alpha. on taeyong's 18th birthday the group of friends hosted a party to celebrate that. And at the end of the party when everyone was knocked out due to dancing the night away, both doyoung and taeyong 'discovered' they're mates.

Flashback:

"hey taeyong, can I talk to you for a minute, alone." doyoung asked the younger Omega as he was giggling with yuta the only person that wasn't asleep beside the beta and the birthday boy.

Nodding, he went away with doyoung towards the balcony. "*sigh* idk how to tell you that taeyong.... But we're mates"
Doyoung said as he maintained eye contact with the pair of beautiful big eyes that widened after doyoung's words.
"w-what? I don't understand doyoungie plz tell me how did you know" taeyong spoke ever so Softly as his mind was processing all the words that the beta have said Seconds ago.

"well you know mates can smell each other's smell stronger and better than before the moment they turn 18, I can smell yours sweeter and stronger than ever" doyoung said as he closed his eyes and deeply inhaled the strawberry scent of the Omega.

Pouting without even noticing that, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the taller man with his doe eyes before saying "dodo I can't smell yours, plus shouldn't we feel like some type of spark or something? And shouldn't our wolves scream mate when our eyes meet? I read that in one of the books in our school library, oh that reminded me! I found a new book that has the recipe for the sweet potatoes I told you about-"
Noticing taeyong is drifting Away from the topic, doyoung Interrupted him before he completely forget why they're talking in the first place.

"bubu, what if you can't smell my scent properly since I'm a beta not an alpha? And about the other signs, bubu y'know you shouldn't take these type of books so seriously right? In the end of the day they're just fictions from someone's mind" he chuckled softly as he looked at the younger and smaller boy.

"maybe you're right, well hello then Mr. Mate I'm ready to be the good Omega you always wanted!" He saluted then proceeded to giggle completely unaware of the fast heartbeats of the bunny like beta. "come here then Mr. Mate let me give you a hug" the beta teased the cute boy as he wrapped his arms around the Omega.

End of flashback.

It's been a year since the whole mate situation and both males kept their relationship low-key. They cuddled alot, went on dates, and shared alot of sweet moments together yet they never took it too extreme, they didn't even share their first kiss yet which left taeyong waiting to experience his first kiss. Despite being in a relationship for a year, both sides can't deny the fact that they didn't share a connection Mates are supposed to have.

Their relationship felt like it's a normal friendship with a bit more skinship, neither of them was able to deny the fact that this whole 'relationship' felt like it's missing something, but they didn't cut it off since it wasn't uncomfortable or toxic in anyway, plus both wanted to see how this whole situation would end up and they were interrogated to find out what will the future expose to them.

------------------------------------------

It was holiday season, the perfect time for you to enjoy the time with your beloved ones, also the perfect time for the friend group to hangout and relax together.
"yoo ten Give it back-"
"I don't want to!"
"I'm your elder respect me-"
"bestie, respect goes both ways plus I love how honest you are admitting you're a grandpa"
"you did not-" "GUYS CHILL".
And with that yuta's voice boomed in the room shutting both doyoung And Ten's bickering. "hey what's up with people cutting me off-" "dodo shut up, guys!!! Come on we prepared snacks" taeyong entered the room with a haechan holding hot chocolate while smiling proudly.

"hyungs come on and taste these hot chocolate I did them myself-" He said proudly while showing off his creation to everyone in the room.
"what if you poisoned them" doyoung said while looking suspiciously at the proud boy. "then don't drink grandpa" "you little-" they bickered while the others in the room looked rather done with the both of them. Eventually theysat down and started remembering their highschool days and the memories they made there when doyoung and yuta haven't graduated yet.

"speaking of that, how's university guys?" asked ten excitedly while looking at taeyong seeing the same reaction cause both of them are graduating in few months.
"pretty great I would say, I met my mate there he's an alpha too-"
"YOU WHAT?!!"
everyone screamed scaring yuta
"we're literally together almost the whole time, how come I've never seen your mate- wait.... Is it sicheng? The only person that hangout with the prince? Damn"
Realization hit doyoung and he looked at yuta that smiled when he heard his mate's name the nodded.

"wow congrats! But how did you know he's your mate, like what confirmed it?"
Taeyong smiled then whispered the last part hesitantly to no one in particular.
"well... You see his and my wolf took over the moment when met eyes and it can be seen by our eye color, both our eyes became red y'know we're both alphas.... Yeah and also I smelt his sent despite Us being alphas Our smells Were sweet Towards one another"
Yuta explained unsure While looking The deep in thoughts taeyong, then glanced at doyoung whose Eyebrows furrowed bot liking the question, and lastly at the other two present in the room that confusion and surprise could be easily seen on their faces.

------------------------------------------

Andddd cut! I doubt anyone will read this but meeeeeh whatever, anywayyys
So This is the first chapter! The idea came up in my mind around 3am so idk how this will end up but yeah hope you enjoyed (if anybody is even ready in the first place)

Have a nice day/night 💚
Peace out ✌️