❇Two❇

The tension was thick in the room.

Taeyong didn't notice how the room became silent waiting for him to speak or reason why he asked this question when he found his mate before yuta, he was too deep into his thoughts to notice.

"OK that's it, pardon me for asking but like haven't you already mated? Why ask such a question bubu?" ten said breaking the ice Making both yuta and haechan sigh in relief as the Akward tension has been finally broken, while bringing the other two out of their daze and deep thoughts.

" well you see... I read somewhere that some mates find their mates differently than others and I just wanna confirm if it's true or not, guess it's true..."
He said while smiling to mask the lie, while eyeing doyoung at the end of his words.
"wait, I've never heard of that plus are you shading doyoung-"
Ten said confusingly, which made the tension even thicker than before. Noticing how the tensing is coming back yuta quickly dismissed the subject.

"anyways... I want you guys to meet sicheng soon, his friend will also tag along he's kinda cold but his company is not bad-"
"hold the fuck up did you just say his friend will meet us too? The prince? Are you insane?"
Doyoung jolted at what he heard completely forgetting about what happened seconds ago.
"and what's so bad about meeting a prince-" haechan asked Slowly only to widen his eyes at what doyoung said next "he's Jung jaehyun, the prince crown".
Everyone's jaw dropped Beside yuta And doyoung.
"Jung... J-jaehyun..?"
Taeyong said slowly wondering why he's feeling warm at hearing the name.

"yes- wait are you OK? Why are you red?" doyoung rambled as he sat beside taeyong and checked his temperature finding it neutral.
"i'm OK, it's just I-I feel kinda warm" taeyong innocently looked at everyone.
"but your temperature is normal"
"dodo.... I feel warm not my body... I don't know... I feel like at home..?" his tone was unsure yet he was smiling, yuta observed him and his suspicions started to build, he asked a question to confirm it. And that question didn't please doyoung at all.

" did you feel like this the moment you heard the name? "

Oh Boi, yuta knew he messed up the moment he saw doyoung's face hardened and taeyong Eyes widin in realization while the other two omegas facepalmed.
"I-I mean-"
"you're kinda right!! Oh my goodness yuta you're a genius but that still doesn't explain why I felt like this the moment I heard the prince's name tho"
Taeyong exclaimed then pouted as he was still clueless to why he felt like this.

"wait taeyong fo real?"
Everyone in the room shared a glance towards each other as taeyong nodded innocently to yuta's question.
"alright guys that's it, it's getting late let's all get to sleep!"
Ten stood up quickly trying to end this conversation and dragged the tired omegas with him to their rooms leaving yuta and doyoung alone.

"what was the meaning behind this question yuta? Huh?"
"you know very well why did I ask that doyoung.... Taeyong is just innocent and clueless to realize that only mates feel the way he described when they hear each other's name. He even blushed when heard the prince's name for the sake of God!"
Yuta said frustrated as he tried to understand why did it happen with hearing the prince's name.

" I saw that but still... "
Doyoung looked down Trying to convince himself that it's just a theory.
" doyoung..... I need you to be honest with me ok? Do you feel connection with taeyong-"
"of course I feel we're literally super close together-"
"I meant mates connection"
Silence is the only thing heard in the room as the words left yuta's mouth. Sighing, finally realizing what's happening He looked at doyoung who looked at him with alot of emotions on his face.

"how did you know you guys are mates?"
"on his 18th birthday I smelt his scent and it was way sweeter than before, but he didn't smell mine..."
"doyoung..... Do you realize that the omega's scent gets naturally sweeter After 18?we all smelt how sweet taeyong's scent became..."
"wait.... So you mean-"
Doyoung was afraid of he'll hear next cause he didn't want it to be real.