❇Three❇

The moment the voice boomed in the room everyone shivered at the dominance laced in it, including taeyong who smelt something like  burned wooden And forest. He looked around for the source of the the smell, finding nothing burning But rather a tall figure that's looking at their table, so he looked down trying not to get worked up by the smell.

On the other hand, The man standing infront of the table, smelt the smell of strawberry and bubble gum. He sniffed the smell trying to locate it's place only for his friend to interput him and his thoughts.

"oh jaehyun you're finally here! Come have a seat"
Sicheng patted the empty place beside him while smiling at the prince.
He sat down and observed everyone in the room until he was met with a chestnut head looking down on his lap, he tried getting a glimpse of the small figure's face but again he was interputted but this time by his own wolf.

"yoo Hyun, i smell our mate here but I can't find him"
Jae, jaehyun's wolf said as he tried finding his mate.
"I know, that's why I was trying to sniff more of that scent to try to find him but Sicheng interputted"
Jaehyun telepathically said To His wolf.
"wait I have an idea"
Before jaehyun could process anything He noticed how his wolf released a strong smell trying to get his mate to find him instead.

Everyone in the table smelt it and scrunched their nose at how strong it is, all beside Sicheng Who's used to this smell and taeyong that looked up at this smell and felt his wolf starting to take control.

"Yong relax Please you're going to get us in trouble why are you getting worked up"
Taeyong desperately tried to calm his wolf down but it was for no use.
"our mate is here tae, he is here I can smell him clearly"
Yong said as he continued sniffing the intoxicating smell of their mate.
"but that not doyoung's smell-"
"Dumbo doyoung isn't our mate"
Yong said as if it's a matter of fact, which made taeyong shocked and confused.
"then why didn't you tell me before-"
"cause you didn't know how to let me communicate with you before now"
"hey what's that supposed to mean-"

"taeyong..... Your eyes"
All along during the argument with his wolf He didn't realize how Yong was just tricking him to get the full control and now his eyes are sky blue, which didn't go unnoticed by yuta who pointed it out.

"wait why is your wolf in control-"
Poor ten was trying to touch taeyong to snap him out and help him take control again, but was met with a growl erupting from behind him.
Everyone turned around towards the source only to meet jaehyun's bloody red eyes, or more like jae's eyes.

" mate"

Both taeyong and jaehyun said as their eyes met, confirming yuta's and doyoung's suspicions, and confusing Ten and donghyuck.
"wait wasn't doyoung yong's mate-"
"he's MY mate"
The deep voice scared everyone yet again as another possessive growl boomed In the room.

The eye contact between them didn't break for even one sec and was strongly held by both sides as the newly founded mates stared at each other examining every single feature in the other's face.
"hi there sweet mate"
"wtf, is this my mate's wolf? "
"yes beautiful I am, by the way name is Jae. What's yours sweety"
"you sound like a creep but ok I guess, Yong is my name"

Sicheng looked at his friend and saw something he have never seen ever since they were kids. Jaehyun was smiling. He looked like a lost puppy who finally found his owner and it was a cute sight to see especially when Sicheng have tried several times in the past to cheer his friend and see a small tug on his lips but it was always a fail.

Back to the mates, taeyong and jaehyun kept the eye contact and smiled while their wolves conversate together. They finally felt like the missing puzzle piece in their world was found, well everything was going OK until taeyong took full control again and realized something.