»Chapter2«

Ginny was an orphan since both parents died due to a car crash, and her grandparents were no longer alive too. Due to that, the government took her to an orphanage called "flow orphanage". She stayed there for years until a new couple came in and lightened up her day, no they really did that. They lit the orphanage on fire, it was such a cruel thing to do. As Ginny ran around trying to avoid the flames that were attacking her from every side, she coughed and coughed till she passed out.  Opening her eyes, she saw a man watching television on the neighboring couch. As she flowed deeply into her thoughts about where she was and who that man is, a green-eyed woman came in greeting the young girl with a heavy American accent. Ginny took some time to get comfortable with them, she was just a seven-year-old after all. She grew up with the couple not knowing what they actually did. Years passed and the two got crueler than Cruella herself, they abused ginny emotionally and sometimes physically. This kept on going until Ginny ran away to a place far away from their house. Eventually, she found a nice family that took her in. She didn't recover from the past, but she was lucky she found a place to stay. They enrolled her in a great school and now she's in 12th grade, soon to graduate.