»Chapter4«

Every school morning, a girl stood near the staircase and stared towards the entrance of the school; waiting for him to drag his sleepy head through the door. He was always late but she would count every minute she was with him. It wasn't the one he wanted, it was somebody he didn't expect. We have two cases of one-sided love. The day of her confession came, she stuttered as she asked Marcus to go out with her. She knew what was coming, rejection isn't something to take lightly. The way she handled the situation was agonizing. "As long as you are happy, I am okay with you not being mine. I don't hate you but I hate myself for being in love with you. I will not stop loving you soon, but I will never forget you. Love is suffering after all." Said Victoria as she whined while tears gushed down her rosy cheeks, not being able to control the stream of tears that burnt her eyes just like he burned all the love she had for him. His apologies weren't enough to heal her heart but it was sure enough to keep their friendship going. It wasn't his fault but it's something that helps her go on with her life. She knew that he had his eyes on someone else but she still didn't give up on him, he was her first love after all.