»Chapter5«

When wearing a blindfold you can't see anything, and that's exactly what Marcus was doing. He was too blind to see Ginny for who she is, she obviously didn't like him the way he did. He adored her in every way possible, though he didn't see her in any class except when he goes to the roof for a cigarette. Many bodies have dropped from that roof just like the cigarettes that students have thrown off. As he wondered why the school didn't close even though there has been many injuries and deaths in it. As these things occur often they should have at least locked the roof's door. The school was literally called doomsville high school, the whole school was off anyways. He was glad they didn't close it because that's where he met Ginny, she was standing on the roof's edge about to jump off; that's where Marcus came in, he pulled her hand tightly as he got her away from the edge. The girl that he had his grip on had tears streaming down her face, he felt bad for her so he pulled her gently for a hug; she hugged him back tightly as she wept with tears strolling down on his shirt leaving a mark. She looked like she's been crying for days. Her face was as pale as a ghost, her eyes were swollen with dark circles underneath them. After opening up about her problems to him, he thought that she made sense to him. But the only thing that didn't make sense was her disappearance in school, he asked some people about her but nobody seemed to know her. This got even more mysterious after he heard some students about a suicide that happened in the school about a month ago. On the same day that he met Ginny, he thought it was a coincidence and shrugged it off.