Prolouge

Vidiaaaaa

Vidiaaaaa

Vidiaaaaa

I ran towards the main entrance because one more time this idiot yells my name the whole neighborhood will be gathered for the show.

I open the door and standing there amidst the rain is a boy whose smile takes my heart away everytime we make eye contact ... Kevin.

"What are you doing? Come in its pouring and you'll surely catch a flu if you stay out like that." I tell him but obviously he had other plans.

"Show me your hand", is all he said and swiftly takes my hand without an answer and ties a band in my hand. Yellow to be exact.

"What's this?"

"It's friendship day. You got me a present and this is yours. I didn't gave you this earlier because I didn't had one. Your favourite colour is yellow. I planned on finding one for you and when I did here I am."

I'm was awstruck. I fall short of words. But before I can even utter a thanks he said again.

"Well I have to leave it's getting late. Goodbye."

"Bye and thank you.. you sure you won't stay a while?"

But just like that without a second glance he just left.

Wait... Why did he said good bye?

______________________________________

Hello people this is my first draft frankly I don't know what kind of response I get but please be a little gentle.