Chapter 3

We arrived at Zain's place It was big , huge . The guests filled the place and most of them were from our school boys started giving me disgusting looks and girls glared at me . Damien noticed and took my hand guiding me to the backyard . Thankfully no one was there to stare at us weirdly .
"I want to get to know you Mandy, tell me about yourself "
" Well i was born and raised in New Orleans . I moved here with ny grandparents after the death of mom and dad " I started tearing up , I really miss them . He put his hands on my cheeks removing the tears from my face "I'm sorry I asked . I didn't mean to make you cry "    "it's fine really " .
"I'm going to get you a drink . I'll be right back "
As soon as he leaves I notice someone coming my way it was  Jacob , the football's team captain . It was weird I felt like he was walking towards me "Hi beautiful".    " Uh um hi-i " he kept walking towards me as I kept taking a step back until i hit my back to a wall he put his hands on my waist I told him to take them off me he wouldn't listen I started screaming for someone to hear me but no one did the music was way too loud . Jacob moved his hands a bit lower i started yelling Damien's name . I don't know what's taking Damien that long to come back but I felt Jacobs hand on my mouth trying to shut me up . I started crying his other hand moved an inch lower and then i realized that Damien pushed him off me . He punched him in the face and they attacked each other . Blood went out of Damien's nose i wanted to break them apart but i couldn't i was still crying form what happened before that . The boys soon came out and saw them fighting they broke them apart and kicked Jacob out . Damien went straight to me and hugged me surprisingly "are you okay?" I asked " yes I'm fine .. are you?"   "yea I am can you give me a ride back home I don't want to stay ".   "Of course" .
He dropped me off and i went straight to my room and jumped on my bed .

I woke up at 4 in the morning and looked out of my bedroom window . All i could see was a shirtless Damien he was watching Netflix . I knocked at his window and he approaches to open it .
"Why are you up it's 4 am?"
" I could ask you the same thing"
"I'm watching Netflix I don't want to sleep and you?"
"I don't know i just woke up"
"Get back to bed you look tired you need to rest "
I nod and sit on my bed " oh and um thanks "
" For what"
"For helping me "
"Anytime , I'm sorry I left you there all alone "
"It's not your fault"
"Sweet dreams goodnight"
"Night"

Damien's POV :
I'm about to kill that guy . How dare he lay his hands on her !? And why do I care ? I only met her a couple days ago why do I feel like I've known her for years ? What are you doing to me Mandy White? You surely put a spell on me !