chapter 4

Damien's POV :
It's been weeks since what happened with Mandy . She's been avoiding Jacob since then . I can't help but notice how awkward she gets when we mention his name . God I wanna kill that guy !

Mandy's POV :
"GET DRESSED AND COME HERE !" I heard grandma shouting . I wonder what's happening down there . I got dressed fast and went downstairs .
"SURPRISE COUSIN!" It was Mia ! I can't believe she made it ! It's been a while since I haven't seen that girl .. She can be annoying sometimes but who am I to say that , I'm worst!

We've been besties for years , well obviously we're cousins but we don't get along with other people . I can simply say she's the best person I met BUT do NOT get on her bad side , she can literally ruin your life and i mean it .

"So how is it going here lately?"
"It's good"
"I have a feeling that you're hiding something from me . SPILL"
"Okay , okay . Come with me"
I told her everything that happened , Damien , the boys , Jacob.. She got so mad when I told her about Jacob . I bet he's on the "people I'm going to kill" list .
I have no idea how or why but looks like she's moving in with us ! Oh my .. this is going to be intertaining ! I can't wait for her to meet the guys .

I received a text from Damien ' we're going to the Grill . You coming?' I told him that my cousin won't let me leave without her and he said that she could join .
"Grandma we're leaving"
We soon arrive to the Grill . I noticed the sparks between her and Zain.  I'm shipping them so bad right now ...
" Hey guys "
"Hey Mandy " they said in sync . "And who's that pretty girl ?" It was Zain who asked OMG he said she's pretty AAA !
"This is Mia , my cousin , she just moved here with us "
We chatted for a while and we all left at 5 . I aslo remembered that tomorrow's a school day !
We went back home . Mia took the room next to mine .
I felt like something strange was in my room . I carefully opened the door DAMIEN'S IN MY ROOM !
"How the hell did you get in here? "
"You left the window open . I couldn't miss the opportunity"
"Damien .. LEAVE "
"Why ? "
"My grandparents are still awake if they hear us I'm getting in trouble come on leave "
I heard the door open . My heart's beating so fast !
"You okay in there ?" It was Mia I'm relieved . "Oh hi Damien.. sneaking boys in huh?"
"NOO HE CAME IN"
"Yea right how can he come in?"
"We're neighbors . She left the window open and I couldn't miss the opportunity"

Luckily Mia isn't the kind of person who will spill the whole thing for me to get in trouble , I know that I can count on her not to tell our grandparents that Damien snuck in .

"I know that look Mandy don't worry I'm not getting you in trouble"
"Thank you"
"I think I'm going to leave now . Goodnight princess , see you tomorrow" he then went back to his room from the windows .

"What the hell was that about ? PRINCESS?"
" He calls me that since the day I arrived Don't ask I don't know why"
"Okay ." We chatted together like we used to do when we were little kids . "Do you , by any chance, have Zain's number?"
OH MY GOD I KNEW IT !
" Zain huh? SPILL NOW"
"What !! He's cute what's wrong with that ?"
"Nothing , no nothing's wrong with that . I'll send you his number "
She gave me a HUGE smile then left . I can't wait for them to get together .

I changed into my PJs and laid on my bed . I started thinking about Damien . I don't know why exactly but i know that I'm starting to feel something for him .