Chapter 7

I woke up the next day in my bed . How did I even get here ? I don't know . Was yesterday a dream ? Of course not . Right?

"MIA"
"Yeah ?"
She came into my room .
"How did I get here?"
"Oh , yeah . After you fell asleep in Damien's arms we had to go back home but he didn't want to wake you up so he came here and put you to bed" So it wasn't a dream
"Uh and , congrats ! He told us that you guys made it official "
"Yeah , thanks . What about you and Zain ?"
"About that ..."
"What?"
"He kissed me "
"I'm so happy for you so it's official right ?"
"Yeah , well , I don't know"
I really thought they'd be together by now .
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"Okay okay fine . I was messing around . We got together after the game . "
" And , you didn't bother to tell me!?"
She's so dead ! How could she keep something like that to herself ?

She left my room and I heard a knock on my window .
"Good morning beautiful"
"Good morning"
"I'm not asking this time . Get dressed I'm giving you a ride to school . "
I wasn't worried about what others were going to say because sooner or later they're going to know about us .
I smiled and closed my window to change my clothes .

I soon hear Grandpa calling my name . "Mandy"
"Yes?"
"Damien's here"
I ran downstairs and said 'goodmorning' before leaving for school .

We arrived and as soon as we got out of his car , Damien takes my hand and every single girl around here started giving me death stares. 
We walked in together still holding hands . Everyone's attention was on us . He gave me a peck on the lips then left for class .

Word spread around quickly and almost everyone knew about Damien and I . It's not that I didn't want them to know but they just started giving me weird looks in class. 

Everything was going okay today until I got pushed on the floor . I look up to see that it was Penelope , one of the school's popular mean girls. 
"What the hell?"
"You were in my way "
"You could've just asked me to move"
"I could've . But you deserved it "
"Deserved it?"
"Yes you deserved it . You stole Damien from me "
"Huh?"
"He's mine !"
"First of all , No . He's MY boyfriend . Second of all , you're nothing to him . And third of all , how can he be yours if I've never even seen him talking to you without getting disgusted?"
"You did . Not . Just say that"
"Oh I did"
"You'll regret it"
Yea right I'll regret it . What can she even do ? She can't do anything . Right? .

A big amount of students were around me and heard us . It's not taking too long now for rumors to spread. 
I went back to class like nothing even happened .
"Hey"
"Hi Damien"
"I heard about what happened . Is everything okay"
I knew it.  Rumors do spread around here too fast. 
"Yeah I'm good " i couldn't tell him that I wanted to punch her right in the face .
But I really wanted to . Damien's hers ? I deserve being pushed on the floor? I'll regret saying all that? Huh?

Damien gave Mia and I a ride after school since our houses are right next to each other's . I felt bad for Mia.  She was kind of third wheeling us .
We did our school work and Zain called . He asked me to leave the room and go somewhere else . He didn't want Mia to listen to the conversation .
"I'm going to ask her on a date but I wanted to make sure that she wears what I bought . I left in on the porch I don't think she saw it "
"Aww how sweet of you . Yes of course Don't worry about it "

The dress was a dark shade of purple . It was a short casual dress . I waited for Zain to ask her out and then she yelled my name "Mandyy I need help with my outfit"
I just gave her the dress and paired it with a pair of black heels and some accessories . "Have fun"
They both left for they date . I went back to my room . It's netflix time !