~ Cast ~

Kierra Sheard :

Kierra as herself

Kierra as herself. Her musical career is thriving and so is her love life ... so she thought. What happens when she finds the same sex attractive and falls deep in love in a way thats not such a "sister in Christ" type of love.

Will she leave her fiancé to act on her deepest, darkest sexual desires? Is fear of her parents disapproval enough to "keep her in line"? The thought of her fans not supporting her choices is heavy on her mind along with the wrath of God.

Again, the question remains ... is all her doubts enough to keep her from acting out on her desires'. She hates the fact that she feels this way about another women but can't deny the feelings. She has to deal with this Unwanted Emotions and fast.

Kaelyn : Age 33, identifying as bisexual women she's very verbal about her sexuality

Kaelyn :
Age 33, identifying as bisexual women she's very verbal about her sexuality. A LGBTQ+ activist, when she meet Kierra she gets an undying attraction to her. Being her social personality she builds a friendship with her.

After awhile a friendship isn't enough, she knows Kierra feels the same way ... but also understands the pressure on the situation. Will her undying love be enough to help bring Ki out of the closet she's hid herself in?

Hoping the two can build a relationship like none other she waits for Kierra to sort things out. Let's just hope that the other women willing to commit to her doesn't get into her head ... or her panties?