~ Chapter 4 ~

Kierra'd P.O.V :

Jordan is staying over tonight, usually I'm ecstatic for him to stay but not tonight. My mind is on somebody completely different, a women at that ... Kaelyn to be exact. This don't make no sense, this women has made no passes nor flirted with me. Yet and still she has occupied an drastic amount of space in my mind. I laid in Jordan's arms wishing they were Kaelyn's ... maybe one day they will be Kaelyn's?

But I can't throw my life with Jordan away just because I've got a sudden urge to try something new. Although Jordan is very flexible and open to new ideas I don't think I'd want to try a threesome ... mainly over the fact that I want Kaelyn to myself.

What is wrong with me ?! I'm sitting here talking about Kae being mine and I'm somebody else's. I don't even know if she isn't someone else's. I hope not ... that'd be one lucky human being but still.

I forced myself to sleep and drifted off into a dream. I couldn't remember it when I woke up but I know I left Jordan and went to some private island with somebody ... I don't remember. Kaelyn and I decided to have lunch on Saturday since we're both free. Which is only two days away. That gives me just enough time to sort through these weird emotions I'm feeling.

Shamika is waiting for me at the office so I got dressed and went over there. I put my stuff down on the table and ran over to her. "JESSICAAAAAAAA, COME HEREEE" I said while jumping on her. both yelling and laughing we fell to the floor and only laughed harder.

Shamika: "SARA GET AWF OF ME NOW YOU PSYCHO."

Kierra: "okay okayyy, but I've got to tell something crazyyy!!"

Shamika: "Sara what you done did now women?"

Kierra: "Speaking of women I think I like them-"

Shamika's face got wide-eyes and her jaw dropped. "Sara..." she whispered in a low tone as if somebody could be listening. "You think you like ... girls? Like you and me ..?" She tiled her head to the side with her mouth still hanging from her face.

"Girl pick yo mouth up!" I laughed.

Why is she acting like we are telling America's deepest secrets. This girl is so extra. "How do you know Ki ..??!" She asked.

Kierra: * reminiscing sigh* "Uh there's this girl that my daddy hired for marketing ... and Sham when I tell you she's so gorgeous. Then the way I feel when she touches me ... not even in a sexual way, just a simple hand graze sends chills up my spine that I never want to leave."

Shamika: "Mm sends chills down your spine."

Kierra: "Shammm and her smileeee, it's so perfect ... in too many ways to describe."

Sham: "Too many wayz to describe.."

Kierra: "WhY aRe yOu rEpEaT eVerY tHiNg i sAy?!"

Sham sat back in her chair never taking her eyes off me, you could tell she was holding onto every word and detail.

Sham: *laughs* "Because I've never seen you talk about anyone like you are right now. Now even Jordan ... Continue I'm invested !"

Kierra: "Oh my gosh Sham, the way she makes me nervous. Not a bad type but a good one ... what should I doouh ??!"

Sham just looked at me then laughed, causing me to laugh with her. I have no clue why we are laughing so hard but we are.

Shamika: "Girlll, you are Engaged!! How you gone get a crush on somebody else ..?"

Kierra: "Dang you're right, i forgot about Jordan- WELL too bad, Kaelyn is not somebody I'm willing to let go and I don't even have her ... yet. *obnoxious singing tone* BABY PLEASE DON'T GOOOOO"

Sham: "SARA, SARA, OKAY OKAY WE GET IT"

The amount of laughter Sham and I let out should be a sin! We finished some work and packed some shipments then I went over to daddy's house. He wants to know how it went with Kae. I can't tell him how I'm feelings about her but that's not necessarily important ...

How y'all like the story so far? Vote/Comment to LMK🔆🤙🏾 ...