~ Chapter 11 ~

Kierra's POV:

Jordan's stares at me only grew deeper with each passing second of silence. He blinked excessive, which told he was getting annoyed. So I figured I'd just lie, it wasn't a full lie because I don't fully know the answer. Meaning it isn't the truth neither.

"No.." I uttered out, trying my best to sound believable.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Of course I'm not. Why would I be sure? But he can't know that.

"Yes, I'm sure Jordan." I let out a shaky sigh, when have I ever been so confused about my feelings? Jordan didn't say anything else. He just nodded his head, lost in thought. I scratched the back of my neck out of nervousness.

"I forgive you than. But I can't forget—so you'll have to earn my trust back." He said, wiping the bit of tears that escaped my eyes.

"I'm fine with that." I said. My voice still quiet, I did feel guilty.

"Under one condition; I wanna know who he is." Jordan came and sat closer to me. Grabbing my head in the process. I felt my heart drop.. for two reasons; one, it's not a he and two, she works for the church. So, I lied again.

"Uh—some.. someone I met at a party. They mean nothing. I just needed some source of stress relief. Baby I'm sorry." Jordan wiped another tear from his eye. He nodded his head. 

Jesus never told me how much of an a-hole you feel after cheating and getting caught. After that long talk we just talked about our days before he cooked me dinner. Kae did end up texting me while I was at Jordans house; something about mommy wanted me to help her with a renovation. I didn't pay much mind to it.

Maybe I am wrong for playing Jordan the way that I am, he's a good man. I don't think I should throw that away just for 'The devils candy'. That's Kaelyn's new name. Because there's just no way she can be so good and wrong all at the same time.

I actually fell asleep in Jordans arms during the movie we were watching. 'Venom' I think it was? Something like that.

. . . The next day

I woke up pretty late and rushed home to get ready for the day. I did have clothes at Jordans house but nothing appropriate for the meetings at church.

I got home; showered and was on my way to the church within an hour and a half. Upon my arrival J Drew, mommy, daddy, and Kae were already there.

I seen Drew shooting his shot at Kae and just laughed. If only he knew he was shooting in my unmarked territory.

"Hey mommy, daddy, Drew." I said while hugging and kissing everyone. Then I hugged Kaelyn from the side. She's a little too grabby, even when we're around my parents.

"Hi Ki." Said Kae casually. If publicity isn't one of her best things; acting normal definitely is. I smiled and waved before walking her to the girls bathroom. Mommy and the aunties had rehearsal and I guess daddy had some type of paper work to handle.

As Kaelyn and I walked to the bathroom I felt her hand slip into mine. I looked over at her than back towards the sanctuary before pulling my hands away.

"Girl you know GEI got enough cameras to out see Jesus' vision." I say with an awkward laugh. Which made her laugh too.

"Yeah, but we're sisters in Christ, right?" Kae winked at me before entering the bathroom.

"Uhhhh-huhh" I said sarcastically while following her inside. Once the bathroom door closed I was swept of my feet some how and sat on the bathroom sink. Kaelyn stood between my legs and leaned in for a kiss.

"Why are you acting so bold today!?" I said through my laughs as she planted kisses all over my lips and moving down to my neck.

"Why do you look the way that you do?" She counters. I playfully roll my eyes and push her off.

"You've got a point there." I sigh before standing from the sink and dusting mg butt off.

"I got a wet spot?" I asked while turning around so Kae can check my pants.

"No, but I could definitely give you a wet spot if that's what you want." Said Kaelyn with a smirk. A kissed my teeth at her and rolled my eyes before turning back around.

"See, you playing and we need to do this bathroom. Technically its your job but mommy always want somebody to 'oversee' something." I complained. Kae shook her head at me while taking pictures of all the stalls and mirrors in the bathroom.

"Well if you're watching over me I have no problem with it at all" Kaelyn murmured. I hit her shoulder before going into one of the stales to take pictures as well.

How am I supposed to tell her we can't keep doing what we're doing? For some reason if just feels.. wrong. Like I should be telling Jordan that, but I'm not and I can't.

Mommy already planned half the wedding so she'll be more than disappointed.. God himself would be.

It's better if I just end it with Kae, though there's not much to end since we aren't together. So maybe I don't have to 'end things' not yet at least. We could just.. not have sex?

That feels impossible and irrational, the climaxes that woman's tong—Jesus I'm in the house of the lord thinking about getting some—

"Kierra!?" Kae shouted at me, I jumped while sticking my head out the stall door way.

"Thank you for the complement on my you know what but church ain't the place to be thinking about it." She said with a snicker.

"I said that out loud..?!" I asked, genuinely I didn't mean to do that. Kaelyn nodded her head before exiting the bathroom and heading for second woman's bathroom.

Jesus be a fence and my strength because that woman is going to drive me insane..

. . .

Aha aha aha I'ma just uh—leave this here before y'all whoop my ass😃.

Btw this a filler to end that dead sot the chapter was in <3