~ Chapter 8 ~

Okay so hey my little Doggie shit bags 💗. I'm doing a collaboration with tcsxkierra  so enjoy. If you wanna read her version of the situation with mostly Karen's P.O.V read her latest chapters of "Perfect isn't Always Perfect" and the whole book for the back story on it

Momma loves you fuck nuggets 😘.
______________________

Kierras P.O.V :

I ended up staying at Kaelyns house until about 4:30 that's when the feeling in my legs came back. I limped to the car while Kae helped me. "You broke my dang legs girl." I said sarcastically. She looked at me with raised eyebrows and a knowing smile.

Kaelyn: "Keep that attitude and ya back gone be next."

Kierra: "You promise?"

Kaelyn: "You better stop before you don't make it home. any time and any place isn't just a phrase to me. I'll have ya ass screaming right on my front lawn say something else."

Kierra: "You are so nasty Kae"

Kaelyn: "You don't know the half of it."

She kissed me passionately before I drove off. God knows I didn't want to leave. The way she had me on that island was all I needed to know about how I felt towards her. I'm glad Jordan and I are waiting until we get married to have sex, because ain't no way I'd be able to do anything tonight.

Jordan and I pulled up to my house at the same time. He did text me saying he'd be over at 4. I totally forgot about the hickeys on my neck ... God I hope Jordan slow ass doesn't see them. If there's anytime for him to be dumb now is the time. The sun is still bright and shinning so he may see them. Looks like we'll find out in a few seconds. He walked up to me on the porch and kissed my cheek then my lips.

Jordan: "Hey baby."

Kierra: "Hey babe, how was your day?"

Jordan: "Good I'll tell you about this horrible lawn we had to do earlier when we get inside."

We walked inside and I rushed to the bathroom. I have to try and hide these hickeys. Damn Kae was really trying to mark my ass up. Fucking wanna be vampire ass?! I lightly covered them with makeup and went into the living room where jordan was sitting on the couch.

Jordan: "Oh yeah babe, I forgot to tell yo ... Ki what the hell is that?"

Kierra: "What is what?"

My heart is pounding, now his ass wanna have fucking owl ass vision. Usually he can't see shit but for some reason he wants to be Alice's looking glass. I've got to come up with some excuse as to way my neck is full of hickeys.

Jordan: "Kierra. Don't try to play me like I'm dumb."

Little does his ass know he is dumb. I'm not even trying to play him yet.

Kierra: "BOY- what are you talking about?"

Jordan: "Those hickeys on your neck?! I know I didn't give them to you so who did?"