Intro

WARNING:

This book is intended for those over the legal age of adulthood (preferably 18). This book contains descriptions of violence, sexual scenes as well as graphic language and is purely fanfiction depicting my own add-ons to the True Blood universe and its characters.

Reader discretion is advised.

Lacey-Mae Stackhouse is a vibrant personality barely clinging to her sanity after returning home. No one knows of the life she lived out of town, but will her interest in the undead and in-depth knowledge turn a few heads?

Sookie's merely worried about her older sister, but will that worry turn to fear once they embark on this journey filled with vampires and werewolves and witches? 

Will the siblings lose their minds when they learn what they truly are and the consequences that come with that information?

Read to find out...

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePu49OupiI&t=8s

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The video sadly doesn't belong to me, it belongs to a YouTube channel called: fictitious fantasy

As with all my book 'trailers', the video inspires the gist of my character, what happens, or a specific moment's aesthetic. I didn't commission it, nor do the actions in it perfectly align with what happens in my fanfiction...

UPDATE

Hey guys! I'm gonna rewrite some of this story to align more with my views on the confederacy, as well as other changes I want to make with the development of my writing style. If you couldn't tell, I'm not American, and have only recently learned more about the American Civil War in general. One of the resources I used was the following video essay by 'Princess Weekes';

And while I still adore this show as well as other works mentioned in the video, I'm dissapointed in how much the creators of them fumbled the bag in regards to discussions around these topics and race in general. I hope you like any changes I make :)

Thanks for reading x