Loki's Willing Slave XX

You have escaped the prisons of Asgard and find yourself seeking refuge in Loki's chambers. But the god of mischief is not as forgiving as you'd imagined. He wants you to be punished his way now...

My heart beat quickened as I ran past the blur of lit torches and tapestries that adorned Asgard's hall of Fire. Turning around quickly, I scooped my long hair away from my face to see if I was being pursued. There was no one. Not yet. Escaping the prisons of Asgard was an impossible feat for any mortal woman, and I knew it would only be a matter of time before my flight would be discovered.

I heard footsteps, and then the sounds of men's voices. I turned again to see shadows spread across the marble floors just beyond the direction I had travelled from. Gathering my dress up into my hands, I began to run even faster.

At the end of the hall I saw a large oak door with a gold handle and intricate designs carved into its borders. I took a chance and ran towards it as fast as I could. With one hand I grabbed the handle to turn it and pushed the door open with the impact of my body.

I quickly slammed it shut behind me leaving my pursuers in the dark. Leaning against the door I surveyed the dimly lit room before me. It was gilded with furniture made of  lustrous fabrics of gold and green. Candles were lit, and in the hearth, a small fire. In the center of the room was a canopy bed draped with a long veil that glittered and beside it a chest full of gold and furs.

The room was quiet, the only sound was the crackling of a fire that was lit in a hearth nearby. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My heart beat slowed. My breath retuned to normal. My hands no longer felt clammy with nerves. There was a warm inviting feeling to this place. I was safe, for now.

A man's voice, deep and divine sounding, interrupted my thoughts.

"Running from something?" He asked.

The sudden voice startled me and I jumped. I opened my eyes and looked to see a tall shadow of horned god seated on a large chair beside the bed. He lifted one hand up and snapped his fingers. Flames in the candles beside him roared to life and I gasped when I saw the familiar and incredibly good looking face of the enigmatic trickster God, Loki, staring right at me.

He was even more attractive this close up. His eyes, an emerald green, almost glowed in the light. He had shoulder length jet black hair, the perfect contrast to his fair skin. His royal garb was black and gold, a long cloak fell across the floor beside him like a waterfall. I was mesmerized, and despite my situation, turned on.

The corners of his mouth tilted upwards in a mischievous smile as he brought a drinking horn to his mouth to sip it.

"I know you," he said. "You are the woman they had punished for stealing from Asgard's vaults."

I did not answer, afraid of what the consequences would be. Or maybe I wanted the consequences if it meant he would be dealing the punishment. My eyes traveled to his hands and his long fingers that stroked the fabric of the arm chair as he stared at me. I secretly imagined them spanking my backside as punishment while I begged for more.

"Don't worry love," he said while pouring another drink. "I like thieves."  He took a drink, while his gaze fell to the shape of my breasts and then back up to my eyes.

"You are Loki," I said, trying my best not to appear nervous. By the feel of my shaking hands I knew that was unlikely. I adjusted the top of my dress as an attempt to hide the shape of my already erect nipples through the silk. His eyes followed my every move.

"That is what they call me." He placed the drink down and brought his hand up to his closed mouth, never taking his eyes off of me. A candle set beside him flickered, illuminating the golden threads on his garb. "And you," he began, "must have managed to escape."