Daddy's Home

It's late. You're awaiting the arrival of your master, Loki Laufeyson and when he arrives he's feeling hornier than ever.... What kind of punishment are you in for?

Stay tuned to find out how many spankings you will endure...

It's late and you are growing anxious about his arrival. The magical ribbons which bind your hands and feet are beginning to gnaw at your skin. You stretch your legs across the bedsheets, the cool silk fabric soothes your aching limbs. He had left you there hours ago, exhausted and in need of some sleep. When you agreed to be his slave you had no idea that his insatiable sexual appetite would place such unruly demands upon you. But he was so convincing, so handsome, so seductive. And he was a god, and not just any god, but the god of mischief, Loki Laufeyson.

When you first arrived in Asgard you had eyes for the muscle bound, blonde bearded Thor but that quickly changed once Loki decided to claim you. You remember the first time you saw him, entering Asgard's feast hall draped in black leather and gold with a long flowing cloak to match. It took all your strength not to drop to your knees when he approached you staring at you with those mesmerizing eyes of his. But it wasn't long after the ale flowed that you found yourself on your knees in one of the hand maiden's dressing rooms, hidden behind a curtain with his hands gripping your hair, commanding you to suck his huge cock.

You were eager, and willing, and he took full advantage, fucking you in every which way he possibly could, somehow making you come harder each time. And there were no limits it seemed to Loki's talents in the bedroom, especially when it came to his silver tongue. He wasn't just the master of mischief, but the master of sadomasochism as well, something you enjoyed exploring with him greatly.

Which is why you agreed to be his slave, waiting and willing every night for him to return and give you what you were craving to the point of madness. You even wondered at times if he had locked in some sort of spell, one that only he could satisfy, but he felt so good you didn't care.

You shift your limbs again at an attempt to get comfortable. Outside of the door to his chambers there is a creak. You can't look up for you are bound so tightly against his feathered pillows. The door opens and then closes. You shiver as you hear the sound of his boots across the floor growing closer to you.

Next you hear Loki's voice, smooth like sweet brandy. "How's my little girl? Did you miss daddy?"

You moan a yes, already feeling your desire to have him ripple through your flesh.

He stands beside the bed just close enough so you can see him. Your eyes immediately travel to the growing bulge between his leather clad thighs.

"Let me see how much you missed me," he says as he lowers himself onto you. Without another word he glides his tongue over your already soaking wet clit.

You can't help but scream it feels so good. "Yes, I missed you." A warm tingle spreads through the middle of your legs forming an ache that only his cock can satisfy.

He kneels on the bed and undoes the ribbons on your hands. Eagerly you begin to lower his pants to reveal his rock hard cock. With a firm grip on your hair he nudges your head towards it. Hungrily you take it into your mouth and admire him as he watches you with pleasure. Just as you begin to taste a bit of his sweet cum, he undoes the ribbons which bind your legs as well.

He tugs you away and sends you that look means you are in for it.

"First your punishment," he said as he lifts you up by your hips. His hands are so large they fit almost completely around the curves of your ass cheeks which made for plentiful spankings. Like he had done so many times before he bends you over his knees and without a word sends a hard spank to your ass cheeks. The pain sends a shiver through your spine. 

You yelp and look up at him. Although you scream, he knows you want more. With a sadistic smile he spanks you again, this time harder.

"Tell daddy Loki what my little girl wants," he says as he pats and caresses your ass cheek gently.

You moan as his other hand begins to flick and twist your nipples. The pain ripples through you and excites your nerves.

"I want to be punished," you say as you lick your lips.

"Oh yeah." He sends a gentle spank. Its not enough. "Like that, or tell me, do you want more?" 

His cloak grazes your face as you look upwards, craving to see the delight on his face.

"I've been a bad girl and I want more." You moan. Your hands claw his leather as you grit your teeth knowing the pain he is about to give you.

"That's what I like to hear," he says. And with that he spanks you and then again, And then again. One after the other until tears stream down your face and your ass cheeks grow numb. Finally he stops, always knowing that exact moment when the pain turns to pleasure.

"And now what do you want," Loki says as he picks you up again. He stands and bends you over the bed so that your face is buried in the sheets.

"I want you to fuck me," you reply as he holds your down by the arms.

You feel his cock graze the inside of your thighs as he whispers the words, "I'd thought you would never ask..."