Loki's View

The door slammed shut behind us with a loud bang as my boot met it with one swift kick. I could not bare even for a moment to free a hand from her writhing body as we entered her quarters. My name escaping her lips sent a shudder of the most lustful sorts through my body and I could feel the desire growing between my legs with every firm grasp of her hands.

Pinning her against the wall full of furs I buried her moans with a firm kiss, gently parting her mouth my tongue. She bit my scarred lips gently sending waves of pleasure through my body as the pain launched me into excitement. She knew exactly what I liked.

With my most aggressive move, I lifted her hips up against the wall searching under her skirts with my frantic hands. I had to feel her warmth. I traced her most upper thighs as they began to squeeze my hips in the most suggestive manner. I wasn't done yet. Not until I had her begging for me.

Propping her up on an oak barrel I parted her knees while running my mouth along her soft navel all the way down until it reached her warmth. I watched as her eyes turned black with desire, nothing I did not expect, I was the silver tongue and magnificent at giving pleasure. I knew it.
She said my name again, while one hand gripped my shoulder, her nails diving into my skin sending rivulets of pleasure through my body.

I brought her right to the point of ecstasy, no more, and then asked her to beg me for it. She pleaded for me to sink myself inside of her and her warmth was convincing enough of how bad she wanted me.

Bringing my hips to hers I met her tongue with mine again, awaiting how good that first thrust into her would feel. I could feel the fire inside of me, igniting with the roaring heat of a thousand flames, the chaos waiting in eager anticipation to be freed into my lover.

She wrapped her muscular thighs around my hips and with one smooth movement I was inside of her, stretching her to her limits. It felt so good, I could have sworn I died and gone to Valhalla.

I gave her smooth slow thrusts at first, wanting every second of her wetness around me to consume my entire being. She met my rhythm with her rising hips, pulling me into her at a harder rate and I knew she was close already.

Godsdamnit, so was I. Her nails dug into my back and she opened up her legs even harder to accept all of me as deeply as possible. With one hand I reached up and grasped her neck tightly ensuring she would reach the highest precipice of pleasure there was when she came.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. I hoped she said yes, because I was.

"Loki, yes," she said, her eyes rolling backwards.

Our hips smacked together as I went harder into her feeling the fire within me beginning to erupt. She dug her nails harder into my back and begged me for more. My hand tightly grasped her neck and I felt her warmth now pulsing around mine as her orgasm sent contractions through her body.

I felt my release flow through her and I stopped for a moment, feeling the rush of euphoria throughout my muscles and into my dizzy mind.

Collapsing into her arms, I exhaled deeply and promised her this was only the beginning....