six.

i wake up the next morning to find cat's beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"good morning, sleepyhead." she says with a smile.

i smile back, "good morning."

"how did you sleep?" she asks.

"i slept good. you tired me out." i respond with a light laugh.

cat chuckles, but her expression soon changes to one of concern, one that i hadn't really seen before.

"i wasn't too rough, was i?"

"cat, no. you were perfect." i say with a reassuring smile.

she snuggles against me and kisses my forehead. i relax into her warm embrace.

"okay, i just always like to check. i've gotta make sure my baby's okay."

my heart melts into a puddle like a popsicle in the summertime. her baby. she just called me her baby.

however, i don't have long to ponder on this before spencer begins to wake up; stirring beside us and grabbing cat's attention.

"good morning, spencie!" she says joyfully.

she turns over and hugs him. he kisses the top of her head.

"good morning, honey."

"you two take your time getting woken up. i'm gonna go make you two breakfast." cat says with a smile before leaving the room.

"god, i love her." spencer says with a smile once she's gone.

i just nod, "yeah, she's pretty great."

"well, we should probably go downstairs." he says, then motions towards the door, "ladies first."

he is such a dork. i smiled at him, then as i walked by him i playfully slapped his ass.

"ow! careful, sore!" he said, rubbing where i had just hit him.

"oh shit, right, sorry." i say.

we walk downstairs to find cat in the kitchen making waffles.

"hey there, hot stuff!" she says to the two of us.

she playfully slaps my ass, but spencer stops her just as she's about to do it.

"no, don't. i'm sore, and y/n already did that."

"aw, my poor baby. are you okay?" cat asks him with genuine concern.

he smiles at her, "yeah, honey, i'm okay. i think i'll take a kiss instead, though."

"of course." cat says with a smile before kissing him.

i just stand there, watching them. they're so perfect, and i feel so out of place. however, this feeling doesn't last long. after breakfast i decide to go home. they both follow me to the door, and they both give me a short kiss goodbye.

"drive safe, and text me when you get home, alright?" she says.

"actually, please text the group chat of all of us so i can know as well that you're home safe." spencer adds.

i smile at them, "okay, will do."

i leave their house still thinking about how perfect they are, but feeling less out of place.

——————————————————————————
hi guys! pretend i didn't disappear for months lol. i already have the story for this fic planned out, BUT if there are any ✨spicy✨ chapters you want to see then please comment them, or dm them to me here or tik tok @someworr1es.
-clell