three.

that night at cat and spencer's house we ate dinner and played some board games. spencer won most of them, much to absolutely no one's surprise. then, after an about an hour long game of monopoly, cat finally wins.

spencer smiles at her, "you go, babe."

"thanks." she says with a smile, then leans in and kisses him.

the kiss starts off soft at first, but then they start to just full on make out right in front of me. i try my best not to watch, but they're both so attractive.

"okay, i think i better head home." i say awkwardly.

cat pulls away and frowns a bit, "wait, y/n, don't go yet."

"yeah, y/n. it's only eight p.m." spencer says.

"besides, there's one more thing i wanted us to do." she says with a smirk.

i raise an eyebrow, "what's that?"

cat, standing over me, begins to caress my thigh. i look up at her, confused. then, spencer makes his way over and begins to run my other thigh. my eyes dart back and forth between them, but then i feel cat's hand on my chin, bringing my head to face her.

"nuh uh, look at me, baby."

i look at her, looking into those assertive brown eyes, "what is happening."

"we really like you, y/n." cat says softly, her hand going up my thigh a bit, "do you like us?"

i wanted to say no, but the tingling sensation in my now damp core made me say otherwise, "y-yes."

i hear spencer snicker, "god, i knew you were a fucking whore."

"yeah, she is a fucking whore. god, you're such a slut, aren't you?" cat questions, her tone aggressive.

however, it excites me, "yes."

"what's that?"

"i am a slut. now, please."

"please what, kitten?" she questions with a smirk.

"come on, don't make me say it." i say, my cheeks growing red from embarrassment.

cat laughs, loving to see me so flustered, and she hadn't even really touched me yet.

cat reaches her hands down to the button of my jeans, "do you want them off, slut?"

i nod quickly, and cat slides the denim down my slim, smooth legs.

her tone softens just a tad as her hands hover over my bare thighs, "hey, y/n, look at me."

i look at the stern brunette, but don't speak.

"you're okay with this, right?"

i nod.

her expression softens, "i need a verbal answer. is this okay?"

i nod for nice more, "yes, it's okay. please, cat."

cat smiles softly, "okay, i had to check."

she kisses my cheek, then begins caressing my thighs.

i whine a bit, having cat so close to where i need her most, but also so far.

cat leaned over and softly shushes me, then whispers, "you gotta tell me how much you want it, baby."

"so bad." i whine.

"what do you want so bad? tell me, baby." cat says.

"i want you to touch me."

cat begins teasing my slit through my underwear, "where, here?"

i nod quickly.

cat smirks, "look at you, so wet for me and all i've done is talk to you, degrade you. you like it when i do that, huh?"

"y-yes." i manage through little whimpers and gasps.

she leans her head  down, beginning to kiss and leave marks on my thighs. then she raises her head to  to whisper into my ear, "brace yourself, baby. we're about to fuck you better than anyone ever could."

my heart begins  beating faster than i ever thought it could as cat moves my underwear to the side. i throw my head back as i feel cat shove two of her fingers inside, immediately thrusting in and out at a quick pace.

"you like that, don't you, you slut?" cat hisses into my ear.

i answer as loud moans escaped from my throat, causing cat to smirk.

"yes, baby, let us hear all of your little noises.

i look over to spencer and can see by the expression plastered upon his face that he was thoroughly enjoying this.

"you like what you see, spencie?" cat asks him.

"yes, i do." he says with a slight moan.

cat's fingers continue their motions as her mouth begins to suck hickies across my chest. then she pulls her fingers out, making me whine.

"sorry, baby. i just have to see those tits." she says, nearly ripping my shirt as she jerks it off of me, then unhooking my bra.

her and spencer both are amazed by them, which makes me feel extremely confident.

cat then begins to suck on my right nipple as her fingers make their way back inside of me. i moan at the sensation.

i know that between cat's dirty talk, her mouth on my breast, and the way she was curling her fingers and hitting that spot in me every damn time,  i wouldn't last long.

cat pulls away from my breast and looks at me.

"who knew that such a whore would be so tight around my fingers?" she snarls into my ear, causing her a low moan to escape me.

cat smirks in response, "i expecting a whore like you to last longer than this, but i can already feel you tightening around my fingers. tell me, should i let you cum?"

i nod, my eyes pleading with her, knowing i won't last much longer.

"use your words, slut."

"p-please let me cum, cat." i plead, panting.

"fine, i guess you've earned it. now open your mouth."

i do as i an told and cat spits into her mouth.

"alright, you gonna come for me?" cat asks, breathing her hot breath into my ear.

i nod, unable to speak due to the mix of pleasure and exhaustion i am feeling.

cat kisses my forehead, "then go on, cum for me, slut."

my body shakes as my orgasm tears through me, my walls spasming around cat's fingers as she thrusts them faster than ever.

once i have rode out my orgasm, cat looks over at spencer, "it's your turn."