ᴀᴍᴀᴊɪᴋɪ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ

❝𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚏 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛❞

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 【✗】

❝𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙸𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛!❞

»»———————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. ———————-««

The U.A. Highschool Sports Festival, one of the most highly anticipated events of each year, and even more so now that our adorable Eri had just been recently rescued. It was a commemorative event that all students looked forward to, well.. except Tamaki that is.

It has now became a tradition for class 3-A to host a cute cozy café each year within their classroom, complete with cute maid and butler outfits for each of the servers. Tamaki however, wasn't too fond of the outfits.. or the serving.. or with having to interact and serve random strangers.

He basically hated anything to do with him the entire word, social interactions.

Which now brings us to our current dilemma. That being Nejire trying to convince a very anxious elf boy to help her and her classmates take orders. "Come on, Amajiki! You know you want to!" Nejire practically screamed into the poor boys ear.

"Actually Hado, I very much don't want to. I can already imagine how embarrassing I'd look in that butler costume, not to mention how I'd completely fail at taking orders." Tamaki explained, mumbling the latter.

"Please, Amajiki! One of the original servers is absent today! I know you don't really like crowds, but could you please help us? Even some of the kitchen staff are helping us serve!" she continued rambling on, pleading for Tamaki to help them out.

Tamaki awkwardly fidgeted in his place, glancing towards his outfit then back towards the ground. Don't get him wrong, he'd absolutely love to help out his classmates, the problem was he wasn't too sure he could properly serve their guests without him accidentally tripping and spilling all the food on to them. Or if he could manage to even ask for their order.

"Pleaseee, Amajiki! Yuyu even made this outfit just for you!" Nejire pleaded once more, batting her eyelashes towards the shy elf boy, giving him the cutest puppy eyes she could muster. Going as far as to drag her poor red headed friend's name into the conversation. Practically guilt tripping Tamaki to agree.

'Well, I don't want to burden Haya, I don't want all her efforts to be for nothing. Hado said she even made this outfit specifically for me..' Tamaki thought himself, having a fight within his head about the pros and cons of agreeing to his bubbly periwinkle haired friend.

"H-how many tables do I need to serve..?" he begrudgingly answered, causing Nejire to immediately light up, jumping and twirling her maid dress in place as she happily celebrated for convincing Tamaki into agreeing.

"Don't worry it's just one!" Nejire reassured him, walking out and their small 'break room' before Tamaki could ask further questions. "Only one?" Tamaki whispered to himself, before sighing and quickly changing into his 'work attire'.

»»———————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. ———————-««

Tamaki sighed to himself once again, staring at his reflection in the mirror before tying the long ribbon around his neck into a slightly messy bow. 'I look.. weird.' he thought to himself, while mentally preparing for the horror that is.. social interactions.