ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

❝𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚎❞

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 【✗】

❝𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚉𝚞𝚔𝚘!❞

»»———————- .⋅ ❈ ⋅. ———————-««

It was a normal afternoon, (Name) was scrolling through his phone being the lazy shit that he was while waiting for his candy cane look-alike boyfriend to arrive from the store.

That was.. until a certain pink alien came barging into his room instead.

"(Name)! You gotta come downstairs!" she panted out, catching her breathe as she stared at the unbothered male still on his phone.

"What is it Mina? Is Kaminari gonna do a flip while skating on the stair's railing again?" he nonchalantly pointed out, as he glanced back up from his phone to the pink worried girl.

"No! It's.. about Todoroki.." (Name)'s head immediately shot up at the new information. "What happened to him?" he hurriedly asked, putting down his phone as walked towards the now nervous Mina.

"Uhm.. He sorta got mixed in with a quirk accident while walking home from the store.. and now he's crying.." (Name) didn't respond back as he softly pushed Mina out of the way, quickly making his way downstairs towards the common room.

There, just like Mina had said, was a crying Shoto. The only problem was.. he didn't look like his normal height.. or age.

"(Nickname)!" the tiny Shoto called out, using his childhood nickname he always called the other before slightly wiping his tears as he ran up and hugged the long leg's of the very much taller male.

(Name) carefully crouched down towards the crying child, only now noticing the lack of scarring on his left side, softly patting his small back. He picked him up, continuing to pat his back as the child buried his face into the other's neck. Inhaling his familiar comforting sent, he slowly stopped crying, finally feeling safe in the unfamiliar environment.

"What happened to him?" he asked, very confused as to how his boyfriend suddenly became a kid again, also as to why he was suddenly crying.

"Todoroki had bumped into a civilian with a time-reversal quirk, making them activate it on accident. They're quirk is similar to that of Eri's, however, it's far more weaker and reversible. Luckily one of the Pro Heroes patrolling the area noticed and reported it to Principle Nezu." Aizawa explained, looking as tired as ever, although his crimson eyes held concern.

"The civilian said the effects could last a day to a week, it seems that he doesn't recognize anyone except you, (Last Name). So, as his childhood friend and current lover, you will be assigned to take care of him." he continued, satisfied with the short nod he received.

"I'll go put him to bed.." (Name) turned around, heading back towards his dorm room. He stared at the adorable sleeping face of Shoto, ignoring his classmates protests of wanting to hold the child before they suddenly stopped. 

'Probably Mr. Aizawa.' he thought, continuing to silently coo at the candy cane look-alike in his arms, careful not to wake him up.

Once they arrived back in their room, (Name) tiredly laid down on his bed, continuing to stare at the tiny human on his chest as his eyes began to flutter close.