ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ

𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 【✓LianSalvador6

❝𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝? 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜!❞

»»———————- .⋅ ♔ ⋅. ———————-««

Bakugou Katsuki has never been one to express himself. He bottles up all his emotions, shoving them down until the bottle inevitably overflows. And all his emotions come flooding out of him, causing him to have a mental breakdown.

He knew this was unhealthy, but he couldn't help it. It was one of those unhealthy habits he had developed over time. No one knew about this of course, no one could know that the Bakugou Katsuki was slowly tearing himself apart like this.

Especially his boyfriend. His boyfriend was the literal desfinition of the word perfect, he was tall, handsome, very fit, and just an overall sweetheart. It was a complete shock when the man confessed to him in front of everyone one day, and an even greater shock when Katsuki accepted.

Over the first few weeks when they started dating, the situation felt so surreal to Katsuki. There was no fucking way that Mr. Perfect actually liked him, no this had to be some sick joke.

But it wasn't, the male was so sweet and kind to him, always making sure the ash blond was comfortable, before proceeding to absolutely smother him in affection.

Yet Katsuki wasn't falling for it. He knew this was just some lame ass prank being pulled on him. But how he wished it wasn't. How he wished he could just hug the (Color) haired male without having to second guess himself. How he wished he could just freely kiss him without feeling the judgy stares burning into the back of his skull. And how he wished he could just say those three words he's never replied to since the start of their relationship.

But he couldn't.

His stupid pride wouldn't let him.

And neither could those shitty devils in the back of his mind. Constantly making him overthink everything and anything he had done with (Name).

There was just no way that (Name) could've actually like him, right?

"Katsuki, you still there?" (Name) asked, stopping in his tracks and lightly squeezing Bakugou's hand, stopping his train of thoughts. "Of course I am, you idiot. Let's just get this stupid date over with." he replied, dragging the taller male behind him into the somewhat fancy restaurant where their date was located.

A sad smile graced (Name)'s face as he looked at their intertwined fingers, letting his body be dragged behind the grumpy male. Today marked their six month anniversary, and not once had Bakugou ever responded to his affection.

He never responded when (Name) kisses him. He just stands their when (Name) hugs him. He never cuddled back when they were cuddling on (Name)'s bed. He never said 'I love you' or 'I love you too'. And even right now, (Name) was the only one gripping the other's hand as Bakugou dragged him to their reserved table.

The thing that hurt most to (Name) though, was that Bakugou never once stopped him from initiating these affectionate acts. He never pulled back when (Name) kisses him. He never shoved (Name) off the bed when they cuddled. He never told the male to 'Shut up!' when he said 'I love you'. And he never let go when (Name) held his hand.