ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏᴜ

❝𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍❞

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 【✗】

𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚎.

»»———————- .⋅ ⋅. ———————-««

OLAY, QUICK WARNING: I don't have any trans friends nor am I trans myself nor do I know anyone who's trans, so feel free to comment if any of these are wrong. Also I've never experienced period cramps (I first got my period a couple years ago) so feel free to correct me there too idk.

Kiri is a few months on T (Testosterone Pills) but he still has his periods

Ah, how nice I just realized I'm writing this while I'm on my period.

IF YOU STILL CAN'T TELL KIRIS FTM ON THIS ONESHOT AKA HE'S A TRANS MAN!

»»———————- .⋅ ⋅. ———————-««

Today was supposed to be a normal Saturday. A normal Saturday where Eijirou would wake up next to his amazing boyfriend and laze around all day.

But no, today was the day that his uterus decided to throw a hissy fit about Eijirou not getting any dick.

Which leads us to right now, with Eijirou waking up beside his lover, a wet feeling near his crotch, and a stabbing pain near his abdomen.

A small whimper escaped his mouth as he tried sitting up, waking the male beside him. "Are you okay, baby?" he asked, turning towards Eijirou. Only to see his poor baby with a pained expression on his face, hands clutching his lower stomach with his shorts and the bed sheets below him stained with blood.

"I-I'm sorry.." Eijirou whisper out, feeling bad about staining (Name)'s bedsheets. "It's alright.. It's not even your fault, no need to apologize" the taller reassured, leaving soft kisses around the other's face. 

"Let's go get you cleaned up." the (Color) haired boy stated, carefully picking the red head up by his thighs, while Eijirou wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. They then slowly made their way to the bathroom with a few giggles and kisses along the way.

(Name) gently set Eijirou down to sit on the closed toilet seat, while he prepared a warm bath for the two. They usually took separate showers in the morning but his baby is on his period, so why not spoil him just a bit?

The red head's eyes sparkled as he saw his boyfriend preparing the bath, adding plenty of bubbles, while also tossing in a small bath bomb as well.

Once he finished preparing the bath, he turned to see Eijirou already stripped down, patiently waiting for him with his arms crossed to flatten and cover his chest. He was still a bit self-conscious when being seen naked in front of his boyfriend, but with every compliment and every kiss directed towards him by his lovable lover, his confidence grew.

With a warm smile on his face, (Name) leaned down to peck Eijirou's lips, while reaching down to pick the slightly bloody clothes off the floor. Pulling away from the kiss, the taller male placed the clothes into the washing machine before turning back to a still excited Eijirou.