Chapter 4: Eunjang VS Hyeongshin Part I

As [Your Name] searched for Eugene, her Zoro sense of direction ended up causing her to pass by the bakery multiple times. Rather than realizing that she sucked at navigation, she thought positively and took it as a sign to buy an entire box of [Favorite Baked Good]. She bumped into Gray as she exited the bakery. "Oh hey Gray, has Eugene given you your phone back yet?"

"I haven't seen him," Gray responded.

"Weird, it's been a while since I last saw him," [Your Name] frowned in confusion. "I bet he must've gotten lost! Tsk, tsk, Eugene needs to fix his sense of direction. Come on Gray, let's go and look for him. Actually, how about you call your phone using mine?"

Gray first created a new contact in her phone and added his number. He then called his phone. A ringtone was heard nearby and the two followed the sound to an alley, where Eugene had been knocked into some trash bags. There were three other kids in the alley, one of them being blonde and wearing the Eunjang uniform while the other two wore the uniform of a different school.

"Eugene Gale," Gray called.

"G-Gray!"

"What happened to your face?" Gray asked. "Was it this fucker again?"

'He's referring to blondie,' [Your Name] noted. 'Does he know who he is? Wait, he said 'again' meaning that he's done something like this before. But there's hostility between blondie and the kids with red vests. The red vests seem to be hostile towards both Eugene and blondie,'

"Gray, no!" Eugene answered. "T-Teddy Jin was actually trying to help—"

"Fuck you mean, help?" Teddy scoffed. "Dickhead, why would I ever help you? Damn it," He walked past Gray.

"Eugene, let's go," Gray said.

Eugene got up to walk towards Gray and [Your Name], but the two Hyeongshin students didn't intend on letting them leave. "Where the hell do you think you're going, you little shits!? Hey piss head, all that yapping like you're about this shit, and now you're running? I swear you little Eunjang fucks are so amusing. Is this your latest method? Run away and pretend you're not pissing your pants?"

'Friends protect each other. If these guys are threatening my friends and don't want us to leave...' [Your Name] handed the box of [Favorite Baked Goods] to Eugene. "Hold these for me, will ya?" She cracked her knuckles. 

"[Your Name], what are you going to do?" Eugene questioned.

"You're all dead, ya fucking smurfs! Come here, all of you, let's play. I'll have things wrapped up in five minutes,"

"I'll have it wrapped up in less than that," [Your Name] grinned like a madman. "Let's dance, motherfuckers,"

"KYAHAHA—!"

[Your Name] didn't even wait for them to finish laughing and swiftly moved in front of the the closer one. She reached into her pocket, flipped open a pocket knife, and slashed Hyeongshin Goon #1's right eye, deep enough to leave a scar and partially inhibit his vision at the moment, but not deep enough to completely blind him. Before he could even scream, [Your Name] pivoted and roundhouse kicked him into a wall.

She then kneed Hyeongshin Goon #2 in the stomach repeatedly before she slammed his head down onto her knee. She swiped her knife across his face and left a horizontal cut across his nose. [Your Name] tossed him to the ground beside his companion. "What's wrong?" She asked in a playful tone. "Weren't you bastards acting all tough just moments ago?"

"[Y-Your Name]..." Eugene stuttered. "You already defeated them,"

[Your Name] glared down at the fallen Hyeongshin students but let out a sigh. 'I can't overdo it. I don't want to cause any fatal injuries nor do I want to permanently cripple them,' She did her best to wipe the blood off from her knife with a napkin. "I'm going home,"