Chapter 10: Party Time

"Hey [Your Name], are you free tonight?" Ben asked.

"Yeah," She nodded. "I don't have anything going on. Why?"

"We're all having a party at my place," Ben told her. "My parents are out for the next few days, so everyone's gonna come over. You in?"

'A party? I've only ever been to parties for business reasons, mission related, or for Alistair's birthday,' [Your Name] agreed. "Yeah, I'm down for a party,"

"Great! I'll text my address and the time in the group chat!"

XXX

"Hey Wifey," Donald greeted when [Your Name] arrived at Yeo-Il's gates afterschool.

"Hi Hubby," She teased back.

A loud gasp interrupted them, much to Donald's annoyance. "[Your Name] [Last Name]! You got married and didn't invite me to the wedding!?" Alistair exclaimed in English.

"We're not actually married," She corrected him. "They're just nicknames we gave each other,"

"Just nicknames," Alistair glanced between the two. "What a lovely couple,"

"We're an amazing couple," Donald wrapped an arm around [Your Name].

"We're not actually dating either," But she unconsciously leaned into Donald's warm embrace. "We're just friends,"

'I wasn't born yesterday,' Alistair simply smiled. "Invite me to the wedding and I'll pay for the entire thing,"

"His name's Damien by the way," [Your Name] introduced them to each other. "Damien, this is Alistair Rei,"

"I'm her brother!" Alistair claimed. "[Your Name], where are you heading to?"

"I have a short shift at work and then I'm going to a party at my friend's house," [Your Name] answered. "If you're just going to stay at my apartment, don't touch my stuff,"

"No probs, sis," Alistair grinned and waved as she left. "Hey," He turned to face Donald with a very serious expression. "I don't know why you're hiding your identity as Donald Na from her and going by the alias 'Damien.' But know this: I care about [Your Name]'s safety and happiness. If you hurt her, I'll kill you,"

It was at that moment that it was one of the very rare times that Donald Na felt an overwhelming amount of fear. Rather than the fierce lion he was, he felt like a helpless prey in front of Alistair.

"So treat my sister well, okay?" Alistair's demeanor returned to normal.

Donald watched Alistair leave. 'Who exactly is that guy?'

XXX

Donald sat in his office in Yeouinaru, munching on an entire loaf of bread. He thought back to his own childhood. He had to throw a brick through a bakery window in order to steal some bread or else he'd starve to death. At that time, the bread tasted like heaven to him.

He then thought back to what he knew about [Your Name]. She was orphaned at four years old and had to survive on her own.t  Since Alistair was her brother and she didn't exactly deny it, Alistair's family must've taken her in. She also had some older brothers in Korea but since she still lived in her apartment, they were probably sworn siblings instead of officially adopted ones.

He wanted to know more about [Your Name, but the thought of just a file listing all of her information down felt...disgusting. He wanted to truly know her. He wanted to know her likes and dislikes, her favorite things, her interest, her hobbies...He wanted to know everything about her, but not through his typical information gathering methods.