Chapter 1

*Quackity's POV*

Y/N and I went on a date to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. I had everything planned out, she has no idea what's coming...

*Y/N POV*

He took me to the fanciest restaurant I've ever seen, dim lighting, silk fabric hanging from the high ceiling decorating the place, twinkling lights to represent the stars, as I was looking around, admiring the place, I noticed Quackity staring at me in awe. He laughed and I looked at him. "What?" I said giggling along with him.

"Nothing, I'm just the luckiest man alive," He said while making deep eye contact. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We got at our table and boy was he a clutz that entire night. He dropped his fork and went down to grab it. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I looked behind me. 

"F-father?!" I said. Quackity quickly rose up and saw my dad. He stood up and shook his hand. I was in fear, I didn't know what to do. He's not supposed to be here.

Then my father said, "y/n, you're coming home with me right this instant, you have no idea how much damage you have caused.." 

Quackity looks at me and whispers, "stand behind me, quick" I got up and as I knew it, he was shot with a tranquilizer dart from behind out of nowhere. I know what that means, they're here... And like that he fell to the ground but I quickly slow his fall. I looked up to my tall father and begged not to do anything to him. 

"Please father, d-don't hurt him, I'll go, willingly," I said with tears in my eyes. I just looked at Quackity's face, knowing I can't say goodbye. My father looks at me and nods. "YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME OR...or I'll-You'll never see me again," I said with hesitation and doubt. I told my father to go to our shared apartment and leave him there. As I saw him, the love of my life, lying there, I just started sobbing again. I pack up some of my things and leave. I go to Alex (quackity) and kiss him goodbye, "goodbye Alex, thank you, for everything, I'm doing this for us...I'm so sorry.." I kiss him again and leave without looking back.

Time passes by, your father took away your phone as you got onto the private airplane, taking you home. It was filled with the guards and you had your own little section of the plane. The airplane then takes off and you look out the window. 

"It's ok sweetie, you can see him again after your arranged marriage.." your father says, coming into your section of the plane. 

"Don't you dare talk at me, ever again? This is why I left, I ran away to be happy dad." I said stubbornly, holding my tears. I look back out the window and see the lights of the city we lived in. 

"You just don't understand mi Amor," your father said, leaving. mi amor.. you thought to yourself, it's what quackity always called you. 

**time skip** 

you arrived at Erinton. Your family's kingdom. "Here I am, back at the castle..." I whispered to myself. I barge in and quickly run to my old room. I look inside and it's the same I left it. The maps on the walls, my shelf full of notes of where to go and how to survive. 

"...hello," said someone. I look behind me and see someone. I walk closer and see it's my cousin, when we were little, he'd always bully me. 

"Oh my god, can it really be? The Dream? Impossible, I thought you were at boarding school, for what again? Oh, yea, trying to poison me and my family.." I said stomping angrily towards him while being sarcastic. 

"Calm down I was only 15," he said laughing. I slam the door shut, in front of his face they locked it. I go onto my computer and try to contact quackity in some sort of way. But of course, up here, there's no service. I try to tweet him but nothing is sending through. I'm hopeless.