Chapter 5

*Y/N POV*

"CASTLE LOCKDOWN" I hear from the comms. 

Oh, dear. "Y/N HEAD TO YOUR ROOM" I hear minx say and I do as I'm told. I turn into my room and there I see him... He's turned around on my computer with someone else. 

"Alex?" I say. He turns around and we met again. I run to him and give him the biggest hug. 

"I've missed you amor, you had me worried," he said while covering me in kisses. I began to tear up because I thought I'd never see him again. Sapnap then clears his throat and I go to hug him, 

"hey sapnap, I missed you too," I said laughing a little. Out of nowhere, the window breaks and someone comes in. 

"TECHNO," sapnap and quackity yell. 

"Do you guys know him?" I said. They nod and we all just chill in my room protected by many guards. The door then storms open. 

Minx yells, "HIDE."

I see quackity, techno, and sapnap run into my walk-in closet. Wilbur and my father comes into my room and only see me. I see that techno had left his bag in my room so I pick up my clothes on the floor acting like I'm cleaning, then pick up the bag. But I see something blinding my eye. I take a peek and it's my crown... 

I honestly don't care too much about it. But then Wilbur comes up to me and hugs me, asking me, "are you, okay darling?" 

I drop the clothes, leaving techno's bag at the bottom of the pile. I nod yes and he pulls away from me. His arms are still wrapped around me and he uses his right hand to move hair out of your face. I just look up at him and pull away. 

"Thank you for checking up on me," I said. 

He replied, "of course" He looks away from my eyes and then looks at the glass on the floor. He opens the curtains and finds a broken window. 

"Sorry I was practicing my archery, just like mother," I said. He sighed out of relief and came back to hug me. This time he pecks my cheek. My father and Wilbur then leave the room to do a castle check to find the burglar. Dream then comes into my room just when the three in the closet were going to come out. But he saw the door move a bit. He opens it and it's empty? I went to look inside and they were gone...  

*Quackity POV*

We ran into the closet. As soon as we went in, Techno was admiring himself in the mirror, and Sapnap was just sat next to me. I got bored so I opened the door a bit to what's going on. I see a tall man hugging my princess. He then pecks her on the cheek. I was about to go out until Techno pulls me away from the door. "Stop being crazy, do you want to be killed?" he whispered. 

I just couldn't control it. I love her too much. Then Techno heard footsteps coming towards us and it wasn't y/n's. They were heavy and long. He opens the mirror and there's a secret passage. We quickly run in and he slams it shut. In time, the door soon opens by y/n and we come out. 

"So who was that y/n?" I said looking at her. 

"Just my forced marriage buddy, don't worry, I don't love him at all, just you, always," she says giggling. I cut off with a long passionate kiss. 

I pull away and say, "always." 

Someone comes storming in and says, "it's them." 

He points to us. "DREAM?" y/n yells.