Chapter 4

*Quackity's POV*

It was a pink figure and you couldn't see who or what it is as it's from a distance. It walks towards as slowly... "Uh sapnap.. DRIVE." I said. Sapnap drove, trying not to hit him. He began to speed up and right when we passed him, he ran in front of the car and Sapnap stopped the car hardly. 

The pink figure yelled, "YOU WILL TAKE ME TO ERINTON." we were scared so we just nodded. He got into the back and we began driving. I looked at him through the mirror and he is covered in scars and filled with daggers and knives. 

"So why Erinton?" I said. 

"On a mission," the pink dude said in a monotone voice. It was silent the whole time, till Sapnap turned on the radio. He began to sing his heart out with the creepy dude in the back. He began to sing as well and we just jammed out. 

**time skip** 

we soon arrived and found out the pink dude's name was technoblade. He also came to Erinton to steal the princess's crown. Which meant we had a way to get in with backup. We head into the castle and of course the gate the closed. 

Technoblade said, "get out of the car, quick" so we all did. He singlehandedly pushed the car into the little moat. Sapnap and I just looked at each other in shock. I look at my watch and see it's about 1 pm. 

"We've got to get in," Sapnap had said. 

Technoblade laughed and said, "I already have a way, cmon" We follow him and get in the castle walls. "This is where we go different directions, good luck boys," techno said, running into the other direction. 

We walk up to the castle and in the garden, I see... y/n? "Hey, Sapnap does that look like y/n to you?" 

"uhh, kind of," he said. As she was kind of from afar. I walk up to her but sapnap said, "dude what the hell, you can't go, not yet," he grabbed my shoulder and we walk to where we were going. 

"y/n. She's safe. But who was she with... and that loud laugh of hers that I love. Maybe she's moved on..." I thought to myself. We both snuck into the castle and we made it in. We try to find the guard's outfits but we couldn't... only maid ones. 

Sapnap began to change and I said, "dude what are you doing? I'm not wearing that." I walk into the other room and finally found it. 

Sapnap came into the room in a maid outfit and I wore a guard uniform. 

"Ahem" we both hear. It was a purpled hair lady in the maid uniform. 

"Uh, heyyy." sapnap said. 

"I was taking him down into the dungeon," I said, acting like a real guard. 

The girl just rolled her eyes, laughed, and said, "I know who you guys are, just follow me." We follow her and she takes us into a bedroom. 

She said, "just wait in here, she'll come after dinner." We looked at each other and both said, "it's not dinner time though." She then replied, "I know, you'll just have to wait, I'll bring food up if you want some." We both nodded as we didn't have much to eat. She came back with pork chops and water. By then it was already 3 pm. I look around y/n's room and see photos of her when she was younger. How adorable. I look around more and see her maps. Everything... 

"Is this all real? Am I really worth it? She's a princess. I'm just a bystander," I said looking at sapnap. He was sitting on her desk trying to find service or at least a connection. 

"Yes you are dude, c'mon come help me," he replied. 

I go to the desk and then we hear, "CASTLE LOCKDOWN" from the comms. Oh no, techno.