Chapter 14: Herobrine

*Sky's P.O.V*

I was finally allowed to leave the hospital. I ran out.

"FREEDOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Alesa and Jason giggled while Ty littirly rolled on the floor laughing. It was my turn to laugh at Ty as he ended up being covered in mud as it was raining.We all went back to the base. Everybody got excited and hugged me untill I couldn't breath. It was 1 o'clock in the morning so I went to bed. It was uncomfortable as I had a bandage wrapped around my tummy and back.
*dream*
I was watching Skybrine killing everyone. He then killed my closest freinds and Alesa in the a slow and painfull death. I tried to take control again but it was hopeless. They couldn't be safed. Herobrine then came and killed me.
*end of dream*

I woke up to Alesa shaking me.

"Sky are you OK?!" Alesa asked frantically. I didn't reply. That dream really scared me.

"Was it that bad of a dream?" Alesa said. I nodded. She hugged me then kissed me. We went back to sleep.
*Next morning 'cause unicorns*

I woke up and went to the kitchen. I poured myself water and made cornflakes. I saw two bright things in a corner. Herobrine. I stood in a fighting position.

"Come out Herobrine." I whispered not wanting to wake everyone as it was only 5:30. I saw something pass me quickly. I was slamed against the wall. I heard a few ribs crack. I spoke telepathicaly to Seto.
Seto I need you....don't bring anyone as it is to dangerous. After a few minutes Seto came rushing in.

"Omg Sky what happened?!" Seto asked.

"Herobrine attacked..." I said before blacking out.

*Seto's P.O.V*

I rushed to the kitchen to see Sky against the wall covered in blood.

"Omg Sky what happened?!" I asked.

"Herobrine attacked..." He said before falling unconsiones. I picked him up and ran to the hospital.

"How many times does he hurt himself?!" Zizi said. She took him. I waited pationtly when finally Zizi came out.

"He has broke half of his ribs and lost a lot of blood." Zizi said. At least he didn't die. I went in to his room. He was wide awake, bored out his mind as he had nothing to do.

"Hi Seto!" He said.

"What exactly happened?" I asked. He told me that he was thirsty and hungry and went to the kitchen. He saw two bright white things. Herobrine then attacked and well basically broke half of his ribs. He wasn't to be let out untill tommorow. I went back to the base ready for the hoard of questions.
Is this enough for you, HUH? See ya later Muffins!