Chapter 25

This story is nearly finished but do not fear as there is an epilogue. This is the last chapter and I'm making it as long as possible (for me)

Our swords pressed harder on each others neck drawing a thin line of blood.
"I might die, Skybrine son of Herobrine and Prince of the nether, but at least you will come down with me. Ha!" Herobrine shouting loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Oh, but I am not afraid of death. I welcome it. My time has come and so has yours." I hissed so only Herobrine can hear.
"Then die." I caught on and slit his throat as he did with mine. All the monsters perished as he died. I start choking on my on blood.
"SKY!"
"NO NO NO Don't die Sky. Please don't die!"
"You're our hero Sky. Herobrine is dead." Everybody tried to keep my awake but I was just slipping into the darkness.
"G-guys. M-my time h-has come. Have happy lives for me please." I said weakly. I closed my eyes once and for all.

*3rd person*

Friends and family gathered around the brave Hero as he went into his deep slumber, never to return. Sobs and cries could be heard, grieving for their hero- no friend.
"He was brave and wasn't afraid of what was to come whether it was death and life." Jerome said. Alesa come up to the body of Sky, tears dripping down her face. She knelt down and closed his eyes. She never was going to those eyes anymore.

*A week later*

"Here we are burying the fallen soldiers of this battle. Nathan Tosgo, Samantha Gaerd, Oswin Darig, Jacky Bernard, Victor Smith, Kat Young, and lastly Adam Dahlberg. They fought till the end and gave up their lives. Nathan died fighting 11 mobs. Samantha died back to back with Oswin trying to fight all the mobs. Jacky jumped in front of an arrow for her friend. Victor got shot in the back while holding off a lot of mobs. Kat died by a wither skeleton. Adam died protecting his friends from his father, Herobrine and killed him in process but with a great cost." Seto said from a podium. Tears trickled down his face. They put the bodies in their own special boat. A torch was lit. The bodies burned while floating in the river. They all stood in lines and saluted their fallen soldiers and friends.

I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME. Well, this is the final chapter but their will be a epilogue. Well I will see you later muffins.