十 | CHAPTER TEN

"𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃," Porlyusica scolded, looking at the sleeping y/n

"𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃," Porlyusica scolded, looking at the sleeping y/n. A bandage was wrapped around her torso and waist. A bruise was forming under her rib but other than that, she was fine. 

"Mhn," y/n moaned, getting Porlyusica's attention. y/n opened her e/c eyes and sat up. "Where am I?" 

"The infirmary," Porlyusica replied. y/n looked at the pink haired woman. "Jura did a number on you. Drink this." She handed y/n a purple vial. 

"What is it?"

"Drink it!" Porlyusica ordered. y/n chugged it down, cringing at the bitter taste. She looked to her side and saw Wendy and Carla asleep.

"Are Wendy and Carla going to be ok?" y/n asked. y/n heard what happened. While out touring Crocus, Wendy and Carla were attacked and drained of their magic.  They now suffer Magic Deficiency Disease. 

"They just need rest now," Porlyusica told her. y/n then threw off the covers. Her bare feet touched the ground. "Where do you think you're going child?" 

"To the guild. Before I lost consciousness, I remember talking about renting out a bar,"  y/n replied, putting her shoes on.

"Get back in bed. You aren't fully healed," Porlyusica snapped. y/n smiled.

"I feel fine. Thanks again." y/n ran out of the infirmary. Porlyusica frowned, angry.

"Stupid humans," she muttered, turning back to her work. Wendy, who had woken up for a second, smiled in her sleep.

At the Bar Sun Tavern, the Fairy Tail guild partied and drank. "This is humiliating," a slightly drunk Cana said. "The once famous Fairy Tail, what a bunch of losers you are now."

"You didn't even come to the competition," Elfman retorted angrily.

"I've been watching the lacrima screens they had at the bar." Cana crossed her arms. "The only person who actually did something was y/n. Where is she anyway?" 

"Porlyusica said she needed to rest and tend her injuries," Levy answered. Gramps held up a cup of beer.

"Here's to today's failure and tomorrow's victory," he said. The guild cheered.