一 | CHAPTER ONE

(Picture above is Jo. Jo is the short for Josephine )

(Y/N)= Your Name

(S/C)= Skin Colour

(F/C)= Favourite Colour

(E/C)=Eye Colour

(H/C)= Hair Colour

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 happily down the streets of Magnolia humming to herself

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 happily down the streets of Magnolia humming to herself. She had travelled nine hours by train to come join the guild she always looked up to ever since she was a little girl: Fairy Tail. 

Y/n had looked up to all the dragon slayers, even Laxus though he wasn't trained by a dragon. She wasn't either, but was fascinated with dragon slayer magic. Instead of getting a lacrima, Y/n learned a rare magic: dragon slayer requip. 

Walking up to one of the shop owners, she asked for directions to the Fairy Tail guild hall. To say Y/n was shocked to see the guild was an understatement. It was no more than a little barn. But she has heard about the Tenroujima incident and couldn't help but feel bad. Y/n walked up to the doors. She breathed in then exhaled. Her nerves went wild. "I can do this. This is the moment I've been waiting for," she thought to herself. Y/n pushed open the door.

The guild wasn't it's wild self she's heard about. There were fewer members and everyone seemed to be down. Y/n shyly made her way to the bar where a purple haired girl wearing a green dress was cleaning a cup. (Can you guess who it is? ^w^)

"Excuse me," Y/n said politely. The girl looked at her.

"Hi, how may I help you?" the girl asked.

"I-I'd like to speak with your master please."

"That'd be me," an older man said walking up.

"I'm Macao Conbolt. How may I help you?" Y/n bowed.

"Hi Macao-san. My name is Y/n L/n and I would like to join your guild." Macao's eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you sure you want to join? There are tons of guilds a lot stronger and popular than we are," Macao informed. Y/n blinked in confusion.

"Why'd I do that? What kinda person would I be if I judged a book by its cover?" Y/n states. She then smiled. "Besides I've wanted to join Fairy Tail for a long time." Macao smiled at the girl.

"Kinana, get the stamp." he told her.

"Yes master." She came back with  a stamp. "Where do you want it?" Y/n pointed to her left shoulder.

"Here please," she asked. Kinana placed the stamp against her (S/C) skin. When she pulled it off, a (F/C) mark was displayed on Y/n's shoulder. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Kinana smiled.

"Arigato!" Y/n thanked. Then the doors to the guild opened.

"Y/n!" A multi-coloured cat flew into the guild, tears streaming down her face. She flew into Y/n's dress, sobbing. "Jo Jo lost Y/n at the train station. Jo Jo looked all over for Y/n. Jo Jo thought Jo Jo lost Y/n. " Y/n's exceed Josephine continued to cry. 

"I'm so sorry Jo. I was excited about joining Fairy Tail that I ran off," y/n apologized. She then place the exceed in one arm. "But look, I joined the guild." y/n showed Jo her (f/c) guild mark. Jo wiped her nose and tears away from her eyes. "Jo Jo wants to join too." y/n looked over to Macao who nodded. 

"What colour?"

"Jo Jo wants the same colour y/n has," Jo cheered. Kinana placed the stamp on Jo's back and a (f/c) mark appeared. "Yay! Jo Jo joined the guild!" The members laughed at the cute childish exceed. Y/n fell in love with the guild and Jo was just happy because y/n was happy. They met Wakaba, Laki, Nab, Jet, Dry, Bisca, Alzack and a few other people. Bisca and Alzack's daughter, Asuka, fell in love with y/n and Macao's son, Romeo, already looked up to y/n.

"So, y/n, since you have an exceed are you a dragon slayer?" Romeo asked. 

"Sorta," y/n said picking up Asuka. "I am not an actual dragon slayer but I can requip into different dragon forms." Romeo looked confused. "It's a rare magic," y/n explained. "As far as I know, I'm the only one who uses that magic."

"Wow, can you show me?" Romeo asked hopefully. A sly smirk appeared on y/n's face.

"I don't know. It's just so much work to stand up and requip into a-ugh," y/n put her hand against her forehead dramatically, "a dragon." She and Romeo then burst out laughing. When they calmed down, y/n smiled warmly at the thirteen year old. "Yeah Romeo-kun, I'll show you one of my dragon forms one day," she added. Romeo sulked. 

"y/n-nee," he whined. Y/n's heart fluttered at being referred to as a big sister. She ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry. I'll show you one day. We'll have to take a job," y/n told him.

"okay."

WORD COUNT

(836 WORDS)