二 | CHAPTER TWO

Previously...

"y/n-nee," he whined. Y/n's heart fluttered at being referred to as a big sister. She ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry. I'll show you one day. We'll have to take a job," y/n told him.

"Okay."

Time skip 3 years

Time skip 3 years

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎 have been members for three years. And the Tenrou team had been missing for seven. Everyone always seemed down in the dumps, especially when Twilight Ogre comes and make a mess. But when y/n and Jo came around, everyone's mood brightens. However, y/n didn't know about Twilight Ogre making a mess of the guild. Jo made a promise not to tell. 

"That was a fun mission," y/n said. She and Jo finished a job in a town by the ocean. The job was an S-class quest. Macao has promoted y/n four months after she joined. The job was to take out a kraken terrorizing fisher men. Apparently, the job wasn't meant to be sent to Fairy tail, but to Sabertooth. When y/n saw it, she immediately took it. The reward was 2 million jewel. With her Water Dragon form (The picture above is y/n's water dragon form), y/n took out the kraken with no problem. 

Unfortunately, she now smelt like squid and her (h/c) hair had little squid ink stains, but the hotel she was staying at had a nice hot shower. Plus, she has tons of calamari to take back to the guild.

Now, y/n and Jo were relaxing on the porch of their hotel room that had a view of the ocean. "Jo Jo thought y/n was amazing," Jo said. Y/n pet the exceed.

"Thanks, Jo. I can't wait to go back to the guild. They'll love the calamari and I hope the money helps a bit," y/n said thinking about her guild, no, family.

"Yeah, they'll need it if Twilight Ogre keeps destroying some of the tables and stuff." Jo said without realising. Y/n's attention perked up.

"What was that?" She asked, shocked. Jo, now realising what she said, started tearing up.

"Jo Jo is sorry. Jo Jo wasn't supposed to say anything to y/n." Y/n clenched and unclenched her fist. "Y/n, please don't be mad at Jo Jo."

"I'm not," y/n said sighing. "I'm mad at Twilight Ogre." Y/n went back into the room and began packing her bags. Jo flew into the room.

"Are we going back?"

"Yep," y/n replied throwing her backpack over her shoulder. "Because someone's gonna get their ass kicked."