十六 | CHAPTER SIXTEEN

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 now time for the games to start

y/n's teammates, mostly Laxus and Gajeel, were worried because y/n hasn't returned. Though they saw her note, she had left early and hasn't came back.

"Good morning everyone!" Chapati yelled. "Welcome tp Day Three of the Grand Magic Games. Today with me, is Magical Councilman, Lahar!"

"It's been a while," Lahar said with a small smile.

"So, Lahar-san, you're the captain of the Custody Enforcement Squad right?" Chapati asked.

"Indeed but I'm still keeping my eye out. So no funny business," Lahar joked, making everyone laugh.

"The third competition is-" All of a sudden, Chapati's mic went mute. Several lacrima screens appeared in the air. A cherry blossom symbol was shown on all of them before the picture changed. 

━ "y/n!" Her guild mates shouted. The (H/c) coloured girl smiled and waved.

"Hi minna!" Her cheery voice yelled. "It's me! y/n. And I'm a proud member of Fairy Tail. I was thinking, the competitiveness of the games is getting everyone so worked up. So I thought, why not sing a song."

"Y-y/n will sing,' Sting thought.

'Yes! y/n will sing again!' Natsu silently cheered.

"And my dear onii-san, Hikaru, agreed to perform with me," y/n beamed. Her long kimono sleeves fell down as she clapped her hands together.

"No I didn't," called a male voice in the back.

"You did. You agreed right after you woke up."

"That doesn't count! I was disoriented!" The crowd started to laugh as a tick mark appeared on y/n's forehead.

"One minute," y/n said sweetly but everyone could see the evil glint in her eyes. The screen returned to cherry blossoms. Yelling was heard in the background.

"You agreed!"

"I was half asleep!" 

"Tsuki, didn't he promise?"

"Please leave me out of this," came a new female voice.

Many people sweatdropped as loud crashes could be heard. When the screen changed back, y/n was  back with an innocent smile on her face with a bit of blood trickling down her forehead. She was in her Iron Dragon form. "An agreement was made. Now, please enjoy 'Core Pride'."

"